Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bin Laden Question

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bin Laden Question

    Ok, so for those who think that the US was behind 9/11, or that we shouldn't have been in Afghanistan, or that OBL wasn't involved, or anything like that; does that mean you view OBL's death was unjustified? Does that mean Obama is now a murderer?

    Seriously.

    I have a friend, who somehow, has been led to believe that the only reason we went into Afghanistan was because OBL badmouthed Bush and his daddy, and it had nothing to do with 9/11. So, therefore, according to their lne of thought, OBL's death was unjustifed, and BHO is now a murderer. Yet, they celebrate OBL's death. Am I missing something?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    Ok, so for those who think that the US was behind 9/11, or that we shouldn't have been in Afghanistan, or that OBL wasn't involved, or anything like that; does that mean you view OBL's death was unjustified? Does that mean Obama is now a murderer?

    Seriously.

    I have a friend, who somehow, has been led to believe that the only reason we went into Afghanistan was because OBL badmouthed Bush and his daddy, and it had nothing to do with 9/11. So, therefore, according to their lne of thought, OBL's death was unjustifed, and BHO is now a murderer. Yet, they celebrate OBL's death. Am I missing something?
    did your friend confuse "Afghanistan" ("...was because OBL badmouthed Bush and his daddy, and it had nothing to do with 9/11..") with "Iraq" ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh no....

      Lord help us all if any "truthers" show up. Of all the conspiracy theorists, they are the worst.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

      M-11

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        Ok, so for those who think that the US was behind 9/11, or that we shouldn't have been in Afghanistan, or that OBL wasn't involved, or anything like that; does that mean you view OBL's death was unjustified? Does that mean Obama is now a murderer?

        Seriously.

        I have a friend, who somehow, has been led to believe that the only reason we went into Afghanistan was because OBL badmouthed Bush and his daddy, and it had nothing to do with 9/11. So, therefore, according to their lne of thought, OBL's death was unjustifed, and BHO is now a murderer. Yet, they celebrate OBL's death. Am I missing something?
        I haven't seen any 9/11 truthers stick around long on this forum.

        I think the guy who kept posting the David Duke videos was a 9/11 truther. I think he got banned.

        Comment


        • #5
          It was a conspiracy. Osama bin laden was not killed. They shaved him and made him our president. They all did this so big oil could jack up the gas prices with their magic sticks. Oh and Oprah needed a reason to Retire before 2012 so she can run for president of the world.


          Seriously, people are stucking fupid sometimes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KJB View Post
            It was a conspiracy. Osama bin laden was not killed. They shaved him and made him our president. They all did this so big oil could jack up the gas prices with their magic sticks. Oh and Oprah needed a reason to Retire before 2012 so she can run for president of the world.


            Seriously, people are stucking fupid sometimes.
            I'd vote oprah for president of the world
            then we'd all get free cars and stuff

            Comment


            • #7
              "Look under your chairssssss!!!!"
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                "Look under your chairssssss!!!!"
                lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  My question is, why aren't more "liberals" or far left people upset with Obama and the Navy SEALs for shooting an unarmed terrorist, UBL?...I don't have a problem with it, like I don't have a problem w/ the intel community water boarding terrorist, but the far left is more upset that the intel community water boards terrorist then shooting them...

                  I guess it's ok to put a couple bullets in their heads, just as long as you don't splash water on the terrorists' face...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                    I guess it's ok to put a couple bullets in their heads, just as long as you don't splash water on the terrorists' face...
                    Does that include urine?
                    I hope not.
                    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Soon enough, you will see ACLU and its allies will jump in the band wagon trying to prosecute anyone involved in Osama's death.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KJB View Post
                        It was a conspiracy. Osama bin laden was not killed. They shaved him and made him our president. They all did this so big oil could jack up the gas prices with their magic sticks. Oh and Oprah needed a reason to Retire before 2012 so she can run for president of the world.

                        Seriously, people are stucking fupid sometimes.
                        ^^^^ THIS

                        Originally posted by dlo View Post
                        I'd vote oprah for president of the world
                        then we'd all get free cars and stuff
                        Now that thur's the truth
                        Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                        "Look under your chairssssss!!!!"

                        Oh no Mr. Bill....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                          Soon enough, you will see ACLU and its allies will jump in the band wagon trying to prosecute anyone involved in Osama's death.
                          One of his Sons is supposedly looking into legal action against the US.....

                          As one of my Navy buddies said....."If you want to go see Daddy's body.....I bet we can get you there....one way or another...."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For someone who hates our way of life, he sure was into our way of life. Porn collection, personal lube, dying his hair, lots of coke (soda) on hand, lol
                            "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              One of his Sons is supposedly looking into legal action against the US.....

                              As one of my Navy buddies said....."If you want to go see Daddy's body.....I bet we can get you there....one way or another...."

                              Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
                              For someone who hates our way of life, he sure was into our way of life. Porn collection, personal lube, dying his hair, lots of coke (soda) on hand, lol
                              LMAO at both.....didn't know about the lube, LOL...

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6428 users online. 348 members and 6080 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X