Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Obama Honoring Police Officers on CNN right now...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watching Obama Honoring Police Officers on CNN right now...

    ...but he's not a republican so therefore he is the anti-cop right?
    -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

  • #2
    Originally posted by 2Adam29 View Post
    ...but he's not a republican so therefore he is the anti-cop right?
    No, its his rushing to judgment against police officers without knowing any of the facts that makes him anti-cop....
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
      No, its his rushing to judgment against police officers without knowing any of the facts that makes him anti-cop....
      That was in one instance which involved a personal friend of his. He ate crow on that one, walked back his words, and even invited the officer who was involved in t\he incident to the White House.

      That seems real extreme to label him as anti-cop from that one incident.

      Comment


      • #4
        Putting something out in public before you have the facts is not something a president should do, yet he has done it on several occassions
        Today's Quote:

        "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

        Comment


        • #5
          Deeds also speak louder than words. Politicians all like to talktalk a good game, but he just hosted a "poet" who supports cop killers, sooooooooooooooooo
          Today's Quote:

          "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
            Deeds also speak louder than words. Politicians all like to talktalk a good game, but he just hosted a "poet" who supports cop killers, sooooooooooooooooo
            And of course it follows that by inviting an artist to an event one agrees with every single thing that artist has ever said and view that they have ever held....

            Comment


            • #7
              I'll post, you decide

              http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...89-503544.html

              I don't think I'd be running, I think flanking would be appropriate....
              Be safe pulling back into the thread...
              http://infidelswithhonor.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                That was in one instance which involved a personal friend of his. He ate crow on that one, walked back his words, and even invited the officer who was involved in t\he incident to the White House.

                That seems real extreme to label him as anti-cop from that one incident.
                Sure he ate his words and invited the cop to the White House. The original statement was true to his intent, the follow-up was political advisers tell him what to do to save face.

                Its a pattern of behavior for him. He has friends like Bill Ayers that violently targeted cops while in Weather Underground. He jumps to conclusions about cops without facts, and celebrates those who support cop killers.
                Originally posted by kontemplerande
                Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                  Sure he ate his words and invited the cop to the White House. The original statement was true to his intent, the follow-up was political advisers tell him what to do to save face.

                  Its a pattern of behavior for him. He has friends like Bill Ayers that violently targeted cops while in Weather Underground. He jumps to conclusions about cops without facts, and celebrates those who support cop killers.
                  so.... according to Wikipedia (not always the most reliable source, I know)
                  that reports from the Troopers responding to that incident suggest that another BLA member (Acoli) shot and killed Trooper Foerster - not Shakur

                  Do you know otherwise - since you call her a cop-killer?
                  Or are you just "jumping to conclusions without facts" based on what fits your scenario best ?
                  You know... kind of like what you are criticizing Obama for ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dlo View Post
                    so.... according to Wikipedia (not always the most reliable source, I know)
                    that reports from the Troopers responding to that incident suggest that another BLA member (Acoli) shot and killed Trooper Foerster - not Shakur

                    Do you know otherwise - since you call her a cop-killer?
                    ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?????

                    She was CONVICTED in a court of law by her peers of First Degree Homicide of a police officer. What more do you want? Are you really going to believe Wikipedia over a court of law? WTF is the matter with you?

                    Go back to your hole. If you really are a law enforcement officer and you can honestly show ANY sympathy WHATSOEVER for some convicted COP KILLER you're even lower than I ever imagined you were.
                    Originally posted by kontemplerande
                    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                      ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?????

                      She was CONVICTED in a court of law by her peers of First Degree Homicide of a police officer. What more do you want? Are you really going to believe Wikipedia over a court of law? WTF is the matter with you?

                      Go back to your hole. If you really are a law enforcement officer and you can honestly show ANY sympathy WHATSOEVER for some convicted COP KILLER you're even lower than I ever imagined you were.
                      hey. you started making a fuss about having all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
                      So I started looking at the facts

                      She was convicted. But according to the law, prosecution didn't need to show that she actually fired the weapon.
                      And in fact, there was no evidence that she fired any weapons.
                      She was convicted as an accomplice

                      I'm not showing sympathy or defending her actions in any way
                      I was just curious about the facts

                      Apparently you weren't. A verdict was fact enough for you.
                      B/C they are never wrong....

                      I was curious b/c Common obviously does admire this women.
                      And I was curious how anyone could overtly admire a cop-killer.
                      So I looked at the details of the incident.
                      It seems there was a lot controversy about her role that night.
                      I gather that Common probably believes she was innocent in what went down that night.
                      So that's explains how he could admire her.
                      That's the question I was trying to answer - instead of justing accepting what I hear from some right-wing website
                      Last edited by dlo; 05-12-2011, 04:19 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can not believe some one is trying to defend a cop killer sympathizer on an LEO forum in the first place let alone using wikidpedia as his primary source of information.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rifleguy View Post
                          I can not believe some one is trying to defend a cop killer sympathizer on an LEO forum in the first place let alone using wikidpedia as his primary source of information.
                          instead of just accepting what everyone around me is saying and not looking into the actual details for myself
                          Yeah, how crazy of me

                          you have some other source of information to present ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You know, we can argue all day long if Common is supports cop killers or preaches hate. I believe he does, some believe he doesn't but its open for interpretation.

                            What's not open for interpretation is that Shakur was convicted of killing a cop. Even if she didn't pull the trigger she was still a direct party to the death of that trooper. Any cop anywhere would understand that being party to the crime makes you just as guilty as if you had pulled the trigger yourself.
                            Originally posted by kontemplerande
                            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dlo View Post
                              instead of just accepting what everyone around me is saying and not looking into the actual details for myself
                              Yeah, how crazy of me

                              you have some other source of information to present ?
                              Yes indeed how crazy of you. I sure wouldn't bet on wikipedia as a primary source of information.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3647 users online. 210 members and 3437 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X