X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich - 2012

He's made it official.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Does that mean that we will get to listen to him lecture on morality and how evil the secular-liberal conspiracy is?

Comment

*loud whistle*...Hey, tell the moving truck to come back in 2016....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
        Does that mean that we will get to listen to him lecture on morality and how evil the secular-liberal conspiracy is?
        I doubt it. The clip I saw of him referenced leaving his past in the past. He was mostly focused on jobs and the economy.

Of course, we could always whip out the Clinton blurb: "It's the economy, stupid."
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
          Better than listening to Common at the White House spewing his BS to a cheering Barak and Michelle
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Bad. It's bad for the GOP, it's bad for conservatives, it's bad for the Tea Party (if they are even still there).

Good. It's a great for the progressives.

End game- it isn't good for conservatives. He is not the candidate we need or want and he'll be a distraction.
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Who is the candidate the right wants? Trump? Palin? Inquiring minds want to know!
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                Who is the candidate the right wants? Trump? Palin? Inquiring minds want to know!
                Allen West, Herman Cain, Marco Rubio. And maybe Paul Ryan for a VP slot.
                Originally posted by kontemplerande
                Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

No one knows who the candidate pick will be, Hillary was the favorite up until near the end. apparently it's just part of the typical process for the left but a sigh of deep division, disunity and on and on when the right works it out.

It's time that we righties had a new face though and this trend of the GOP putting the guy in that payed his dues needs to go. That said, I doubt that Newt would get the nomination, too much baggage, figuratively and literally.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                    It's time that we righties had a new face though and this trend of the GOP putting the guy in that payed his dues needs to go. That said, I doubt that Newt would get the nomination, too much baggage, figuratively and literally.
                    +1 and X2.

Sorry, Newt, your time has passed and your baggage exceeds our limits.
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

BRB, sending money to his campaign right now!
                      "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

I'm still waiting to see who pops up. With the level of inexperience our current President had prior to taking office, I'm not sure some of the others named are good choices.

Luckily, there's plenty of time for evaluation before election day.
                        NRA Life Member

Comment

I'm still undecided on Newt.

But I think it would be a very interesting race if Trooper was to run.

Comment

Ah shucks....
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                              I'm still undecided on Newt.

But I think it would be a very interesting race if Trooper was to run.
                              If Mr. Trooper enters the race, I'd be more than glad to make financial contribution and host series of $1000 plate dinner parties.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2948 users online. 178 members and 2770 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X