Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Obama (not Osama) Have Any Less Class?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Obama (not Osama) Have Any Less Class?

And now, from an administration which I thought could not be more inept, out-of-touch or clueless, we have the rapper "Common" invited to a "Poetry Festival" for children.

His rap celebrates the death of George Bush, the murder of cops and, promotes children carrying guns and interracial violence.

Unbelievable. Simply stupid. To put it in Whoiopie Goldberg's words,

"I didn't know you you could be president and dumb as dirt."
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Someone all ready started a thread on this in the general LE section. I thought it should have been posted here though.
    OBAMA invites COMMON, who raps about killing cops, to the White House

Comment

huh
      In october 2010, a Fox News report said of him: "..your music is very positive. And you're known as the conscious rapper. How important is that to you, and how important do you think that is to our kids?"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4380489/the-hot-zone-common

But I guess that was before he could be linked to Obama.
      Now he's evil and bad, right ?

Comment

First, I just realized there was already a thread strarted elsewhere. Sorry folks.

Second, Fox lies. Right? Here is your chance, right here on a law enforcement forum....do you support this turd?
        Originally posted by dlo View Post
        huh
        In october 2010, a Fox News report said of him: "..your music is very positive. And you're known as the conscious rapper. How important is that to you, and how important do you think that is to our kids?"

The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

YEah.... he is very positive: Check his lyrics!

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
            First, I just realized there was already a thread strarted elsewhere. Sorry folks.

Second, Fox lies. Right? Here is your chance, right here on a law enforcement forum....do you support this turd?
            No apology need for me. I started say in my first reply that dlo would be more apt to reply here than in the above referenced section. It appears my assumption was correct. I would have been disappointed if hadn't replied.
            Now let the fun begin.
            I got to work tonight so lets make it quick.

Originally posted by dlo View Post
            huh

Comment

Wow, a "cop" that supports this doosch hole who hates cops.... imagine that.

Any self-respecting cop should be utterly pizzed off about this joker being honored by the President.
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Since Obama is so willing to meet with these "controversial" people why doesn't he invite HK Edgerton to the WH?

Can you answer that dlo?

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                  Wow, a "cop" that supports this doosch hole who hates cops.... imagine that.

Any self-respecting cop should be utterly pizzed off about this joker being honored by the President.

Well an internet “cop” might….
                  Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

There is alot that dlo "could" answer, but not alot that he will answer.
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

First Obama tries to indoctrinate our kids with his 2009 address to students, now this! Good gawd whats next?
                      ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

So, that's what people have to do in order to get invited to the White House? Preach hate and you are a poet.

Comment

My father who was born in 1925 and had limited education said to me " Son you are who you associate yourself with"

I'm just saying for an Italian Immigrant with little education it's amazing how many times Barry makes me think of my father's saying.

Should we list the people?

Is anyone really surprised by this? In all honesty??
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                            My father who was born in 1925 and had limited education said to me " Son you are who you associate yourself with"

I'm just saying for an Italian Immigrant with little education it's amazing how many times Barry makes me think of my father's saying.

Nope, I'm not surprised at all by this.

Your father is a wiseman. My grandfather used to say the same thing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post

Inviting a famous artist to an event on poetry = association now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3249 users online. 165 members and 3084 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X