• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh brother!...

Is this guy serious?...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...al_qaeda_.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/11/wo...n.html?_r=1&hp

Osama Bin Laden's prodigal son Omar says President Obama no better than Al Qaeda leader after strike

BY Helen Kennedy
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Osama Bin Laden's son complained Tuesday that his father was summarily executed, deprived of a fair trial and denied a family burial.

The son, who has previously denounced his father's murderous ways, said President Obama was no better than the notorious terrorist.

"As (I) condemned our father, (I) now condemn the President of the United States for ordering the execution of unarmed men and women," Omar Bin Laden wrote.

One of the oldest of Bin Laden's two dozen children, Omar Bin Laden made it clear in a lengthy statement given to the New York Times that he has a list of issues with the May 1 US SEAL raid that killed his father.

First, he said he and his siblings want proof from Obama that their dad is really dead.

"We are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence," Omart Bin Laden.

Next, he wants to know "why an unarmed man was not arrested and tried in a court of law so that truth is revealed to the people of the world."

Slobodan Milosevic and Saddam Hussein got trials, he pointed out.

"Not only international law has been blatantly violated, but USA has set a very different example whereby right to have a fair trial, and presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a court of law," Omar Bin Laden wrote in sometimes fractured English.

"We maintain that arbitrary killing is not a solution to political problems," he said.

Next, called it "unworthy of the special forces" to shoot unarmed women. One woman was killed and Bin Laden's wife was shot in the leg during the May 1 raid on the fortified compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Next, he complained that Bin Laden's body was not turned to his family.

"Why they were not contacted to receive his dead body? His sudden and unwitnessed burial at sea has deprived the family of performing religious rights of a Muslim man."

The remains of most of the dead of 9/11 - an atrocity Osama Bin Laden proudly took credit for - were never recovered.

He called on Pakistan to free his father's three widows, who are in custody. The CIA is eager to interrogate them.

He said he wants "all the family members are reunited at one place and are repatriated to their country of origin, especially female members of the family to avoid further oppression."

Omar Bin Laden stressed that he "always disagreed with our father regarding any violence and always sent messages to our father that he must change his ways and that no civilians should be attacked under any circumstances."

He demanded answers in 30 days and said he is putting together a panel of British lawyers.

"Failure to answer these questions will force us to go to international forum for justice such as International Criminal Court and International Court of Justice and UN."

Omar Bin Laden and his mother, Najwa Bin Laden, cowrote "Growing Up Bin Laden" in 2009. They both left Osama Bin Laden and moved to Syria two days before 9/11.
    Last edited by Southflaguy; 05-10-2011, 04:18 PM.
    sigpic

He was such a good boy...He saw turning his life around...

Sounds vaguely familiar
    Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
    Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
    01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Osama Bin Laden's prodigal son Omar says President Obama no better than Al Qaeda leader after strike
      I guess it's a good thing the son doesn't have his own version of a SEAL team that he can deploy. But I'm sure he has something even deadlier- a bunch of lawyers.

I wonder if we'll see a international court convened on this. This could be an interesting little fight.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...ladens-rights/
      Last edited by FNA209; 05-10-2011, 11:42 PM.
      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
        I guess it's a good thing the son doesn't have his own version of a SEAL team that he can deploy. But I'm sure he has something even deadlier- a bunch of lawyers.

I wonder if we'll see a international court convened on this. This could be an interesting little fight.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...ladens-rights/
        I wonder what Nobama would say about that?

Comment

Originally posted by southflaguy View Post
          "Failure to answer these questions will force us to go to international forum for justice such as international criminal court and international court of justice and un."

See you in court!

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            First, he said he and his siblings want proof from Obama that their dad is really dead.

"We are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence," Omart Bin Laden.
            Well, since we're sooooo close to daddy and not convinced he's dead, simply call and leave a message. He'll get right back you you I'm sure.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
              Well, since we're sooooo close to daddy and not convinced he's dead, simply call and leave a message. He'll get right back you you I'm sure.
              So simple and too the point.

Comment

NEXT!
                Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post

NEXT!

Hey!! Clean out your PM Box!! I got your info.......

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post

NEXT!
                    Those guys don't know the right way to put on cammie face paint.
                    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

If he wants to go visit the body....I am sure the US Navy will be more than welcome to help him.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                        If he wants to go visit the body....I am sure the US Navy will be more than welcome to help him.....
                        Too funny.. I'm sure they would.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5136 users online. 291 members and 4845 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X