300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumper Thread

Say somethin nice about a fellow user..........

Or don't say nothin at all.

Can't see how this could get yanked, but we'll see....
    Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 05-08-2011, 11:09 PM.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

I’ll miss Bearcat and Rudy on their one year suspension, as they kept me entertained and are upstanding and respected members of the law enforcement community… and Beercat is not drunk all the time…
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

BC got a one year leave?
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
        BC got a one year leave?
        Looks like some of those involved is a contentious thread the other day will get a year off stating tomorrow.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...arCat-and-Rudy
        Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

DACP, is not lazy, just un motivated.

Comment

I wonder what thread it was. I see no mention of it in that thread. I imagine it was one of the Bin Laden threads.
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

An entire year? I think we as O.com posters should see the evidence to understand the sentence.

World_So_Cold

Comment

An Obama thread, I missed it also.

Comment

huh
                  makes me really curious what was on the thread

Comment

And in keeping with the thread, we love Obama. A strong a fearsome leader indeed
                    The All New
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

^^^^ Are you trying to kill me? Time for some Excedrin....

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                        And in keeping with the thread, we love Obama. A strong a fearsome leader indeed
                        Well, I still don't get it. You and I, the big labeled "Right Wing Nuts", "Conservative Simpltons" have turned around and we became born again Messiah lovers and yet, the thread was closed down.

Trooper Sir, is that mean there's no hope for you and I?

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                          I wonder what thread it was. I see no mention of it in that thread. I imagine it was one of the Bin Laden threads.
                          Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
                          An Obama thread, I missed it also.
                          Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                          That's the one.

Now let's stir the pot some more!

Trooper,
                          Your threads are the best man!
                          Last edited by westside popo; 05-08-2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

...And how 'bout Nancy and Harry? Two patriots if I ever saw any.
                            The All New
                            - M1Garand

Comment

Everyone in my signature (and more to come as I realize I have forgotten them) is a patriot of the highest order. They are welcome on the banks of my goldfish pond anytime; where we will raise a glass to our country, to our banned brothers and to the Gods of barbeque, who we amuse as we attempt to please their discerning pallat.
                              The All New
                              - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6313 users online. 353 members and 5960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X