• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkepticAlways
    replied
    Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
    Atheist? Dammmmmmit!

##$^&* @#$$% ##$%$% #$$$%%^$$!!!!!!

It is very important to me to have a God fearing man in the presidency. This is the first and last time I say IMHO.
    And the test for proving 'God fearing'?

Leave a comment:

• BigPat
    replied
    Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
    First time visiting the forum?
    I know the answer, I am trying to elicit the reasoning behind such a close-minded view.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPat View Post
    You would really vote against him because he is Atheist?
    First time visiting the forum?

Leave a comment:

• BigPat
    replied
    Atheist? Dammmmmmit!

It is very important to me to have a God fearing man in the presidency. This is the first and last time I say IMHO.
    You would really vote against him because he is Atheist?

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    Atheist? Dammmmmmit!

I'd have no problem endorsing someone who actually exemplified Christian ideals, but those are traits which hardly coincide with political advancement.

-Jesus avoided bloodshed at all costs
    -Jesus valued forgiveness over punishment
    -Jesus diametrically opposed almost every modern financial concept
    -Jesus encouraged the rich to give to the poor

Jesus would be laughed out of any modern political debate. Our moral advancement has not evenly paced our technological progress. We are an increasingly selfish species.
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Atheist? Dammmmmmit!

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    You're fired. I just had to.

How about dis guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_E._Johnson

He's absolutely one of their best options.

But he is a self proclaimed atheist and does not support drug and prostitution enforcement...

Regretfully, the modern republican party is more concerned with imposing it's morals upon the rest of the country through legislation than actually upholding the constitution, so I doubt most of the GOP base would back him.

We'll end up with another warmonger who siphons money to Wall Street as fast as humanly possible, just like Bush or Obama. That's how plutocracies work...

...As New Mexico's governor, Johnson pushed for lower taxes and lower government spending, cutting the number of state employees by 10 percent. He served from January 1995 to January 2003, leaving New Mexico with a balanced budget.

Johnson earned the nickname "Governor Veto" after nixing some 750 pieces of legislation sent to him by the legislature in the southwestern U.S. state. In many cases the bills were sponsored by fellow Republicans.

"America needs a 'President Veto' right now -- someone who will say 'no' to insane spending and stop the madness that has become Washington," Johnson said...
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 04-29-2011, 04:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    Originally posted by ten08
    Ten thanks for making my morning. Busey as Vice-President I can see that. Even with his crazy ramblings they couldn't be worse than some of the things I've heard Joe "Plugs" Biden say.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
    Adam already has a political office so I guess he's qualified.
    He did an excellent job in Foriegn Relations dealing with Peter as his own country (Petestoria episode). LOL

Leave a comment:

• sigcopper
    replied
    Pothole Pawlenty------gag me. just as bad as Michelle.

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    http://www.cthulhu.org/

How about a Cthulu/Trump Ticket?

M-11

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Originally posted by M-11 View Post
    How about Adam West/Allen West ticket?

That would be awesome...

M-11
    Adam already has a political office so I guess he's qualified.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    I'm 99% sure Rep. West wont throw his hat in the ring. I went to his town hall meeting last night (good luck trying to find me, but I was on the news too) he said he wants to spend around 6 - 8 years doing what he's doing currently. Whether or not he'll run for president after that is beyond me, and I'm sure is still a long ways away for him to think about.

http://www.local10.com/video/27697584/index.html big thanks to Boca Raton PD and the guys in suits providing peace and order in there.

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    How about Adam West/Allen West ticket?

That would be awesome...

M-11

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Good Gravey, I'm still recovering from the November elections.

I have to give him credit for cutting through the crap and forcing an answer. I give high marks to someone who can cut through red tape and BS and make things happen. Have to give credit where credit's due.
    There is no such thing as political downtime anymore, as soon as one ends election the next one starts. It's just too much and probably why most folks tune out.

Trump did raise the noise level but on an irrelevant issue that was settled long ago except for a fringe element. The media is making it look a more prevalent of course which helps to minimize the right.

Now The Donald wants to do pretty much the same with Obama's college records, making matters even worse. Obama graduated with high honors.

Trump is a celebrity and is focusing on tabloid crap that isn't helping the right get it's message across. I like his directness and boldness, I just hope someone relevant would take the clue and run with it.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5865 users online. 353 members and 5512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X