300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP Presidential Hopefuls

For you conservatives out there, who do you support and/or see getting the GOP nomination for 2012. Though I voted for Obama in '08, I can't say I would do the same in '12 and I would like to know who the "other guy" could potentially be.

Part of me really wants to see this country run by the Donald. I know it will be a disaster beyond anything I can possibly fathom but I'm still curious....

Is this bad?
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
      Part of me really wants to see this country run by the Donald. I know it will be a disaster beyond anything I can possibly fathom but I'm still curious....

Is this bad?
      Ah, you reminded me. I would vote for Mickey Mouse before I voted for Trump.

Comment

Im really hoping Allen West throws his hat in the ring.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Allen West, Herman Cain, and Bobby Jindal are three that come to my mind right now I would like to see.....

Ron Paul, his son, Romney, Hucklechuck, The Donald, Rudy, or that idiot Ryan have no chance at all.....nor would I'd vote for them unless I had to as I won't be voting for Barry anytime soon.....

Hell, as much as I hate to say this, I'l love to see Hill-Dog run.... and really shake things up on the Dimwit side of things..... I think she'd beat him soundly this time around...... and if she won it all....maybe that would finally get the Right to pull their heads out and get folks that have a real shot at winning....... because what we've got thus far ain't cutting it.....

Comment

To be honest I don't think anyone can fix this mess within our lifetimes.
            Life is what you make of it

Comment

A Palin - Bachman ticket would excite and motivate many. Girl fghts are always the best.

So far, those two, Cain and West have my interest, but it's way early.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post

Is this bad?
                Nah, its like watching a really bad car wreck. You know no good will come of it, but you just can't look away.

At this point, Trump is bearing the flag and taking the fight directly to Obama. So, for now, Trump is doing a good thing. He's not afraid to say all kinds of things about Obama that, for whatever reason, the GOP machine is too chicken-sh*t to say.

As far as favorite potential candidates, Allen West is my +1 by a long shot. Herman Cain is probably second up for me right now. None of the "mainstream" GOP candidates do anything for me.

For all those that are selling the GOP down the river saying that there is no viable candidates out there, I'll remind you that at this point in 1979, Ronald Reagan wasn't even a blip on the radar screen yet. As much as I hate to bring Bubba up, Clinton didn't emerge as a front runner for the Democrats in 1988 until midway through the primary cycle. It is FAR too soon to be declaring the death of the GOP's chances.

Right now I think a semi-trained chimp could beat Obama in a landslide.....
                Originally posted by kontemplerande
                Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Of all the names I've heard floated, the only one I'd actually vote FOR (as opposed to just voting against Obama) is Jindal. All the rest of them are jokes.

I just hope Rubio runs in '16. THAT I could get behind.
                  Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                  Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Republikans don't have a clue or a candidate, so we'll be stuck with the kommunity organizer for another 4.....

Comment

T-PAW!

I was just thinking this morning how its only a matter of months before the ENDLESS political ad campaigns are going to be taking over my TV.

With that said, I am excited to go to some political ralleys. all the country music and proud flag waving fires me up!

Comment

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
                        T-PAW!

I was just thinking this morning how its only a matter of months before the ENDLESS political ad campaigns are going to be taking over my TV.

With that said, I am excited to go to some political ralleys. all the country music and proud flag waving fires me up!
                        The only thing I would like about T.Paw being prez would be that I could say that I've been a constituent of his in every single political office that he has held.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                          A Palin - Bachman ticket would excite and motivate many.
                          Yes -- it would motivate them to vote for Obama.
                          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                            At this point, Trump is bearing the flag and taking the fight directly to Obama. So, for now, Trump is doing a good thing. He's not afraid to say all kinds of things about Obama that, for whatever reason, the GOP machine is too chicken-sh*t to say.
                            Don't you think that his direct attacks on BO, and what he says will hurt the chances of any GOP candidate? We've already seen the citizenship question finally put to rest, I hope. I applaud the GOP for taking back seat on that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott941 View Post
                              Don't you think that his direct attacks on BO, and what he says will hurt the chances of any GOP candidate? We've already seen the citizenship question finally put to rest, I hope. I applaud the GOP for taking back seat on that issue.
                              Not really. Nobody (on either side) seems to take Trump seriously as a GOP candidate. I think Trump is bigger than either party, so to speak. Everything he does is calculated to reflect on him personally and cause his star to rise. He's not a member of the GOP machine by any stretch so the Republicans can just sit back and let him go on his little tirades.
                              Originally posted by kontemplerande
                              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6412 users online. 356 members and 6056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X