Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every taxpayer in this country needs to watch this short video!!‏

MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

He sure is making a Lot of sense to me.
    MDRDEP:

Comment

That's what I've been saying all along!

Comment

$20 million a year to Cuba??? We could buy better vests for our soldiers with that money. Or invest that into buying equipment for our cops!

And we give aid to China too? I'm speechless...

Comment

Pay them to hate us......good stuff!

Comment

And we have been doing this for how many years?

Freakin idiots!
            If I was a senator, this sign would be on my office door.

I shoot every 3rd lobbyist, and the second one just left.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

I'm a democrat, and I can agree, when we can't pay our own bills we sure shouldn't be paying the world's bills.
              -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

It must be not true as it came from the mouth of a republican politician. I will not believe it unless it comes from the mouth of a liberal.

Comment

Freakin idiots!
                  If I was a senator, this sign would be on my office door.

I shoot every 3rd lobbyist, and the second one just left.
                  That is Awesome!!!

It must be not true as it came from the mouth of a republican politician. I will not believe it unless it comes from the mouth of a liberal.
                  Isn't that the truth?
                  MDRDEP:

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post

Isn't that the truth?
                    It's all anti-Obama propaganda that has been created by right wing nuts. Unless you show me the facts, you are lying. You are mentally defected right wing nut who hasn't done your research.

Ok. now that my meds are kicking in, here's my true response.

WE, the U.S. has been single handed supporting majority of the world. Look at U.N. and how many members are actually paying their dues.

Let our money stay within the U.S. and let our tax dollars pay for better care for our veterans and use it to clean up after our own mess.

Now, my meds are wearing off.

O my Messiah! I believe in your Change! Since you the onointed one have became our great dear leader, I have seen lots of changes..... that would be lots of dimes and pennies in my pocket... Oh thank you Messiah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4919 users online. 286 members and 4633 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X