300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your TSA At Work.....

I wonder whose kid this whackaloon felt up.....

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...cmpid=41144277

Originally posted by phillyrube View Post
    I wonder whose kid this whackaloon felt up.....

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...cmpid=41144277
    Probably more than we would like to count.
    Retired

Comment

Not trying to bash the Oringal Poster.....but you do realize that not only do TSA Agents do this sort of stuff but Cops, lawyers, doctors, teachers, truck drivers, accountants, etc......do this sort of stuff as well........

Comment

Guy looks like a real winner.
        "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
        I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

uploaded explicit pictures of young girls to an Internet site on which he also posted a photograph of himself in his TSA uniform.
          Winner!
          Last edited by OneAdam12; 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Brings a whole new meaning to "Modified Pat-down"
            "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
            I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              Not trying to bash the Oringal Poster.....but you do realize that not only do TSA Agents do this sort of stuff but Cops, lawyers, doctors, teachers, truck drivers, accountants, etc......do this sort of stuff as well........

No Shzz!

Your [insert police dept here] At Work.....
              Fixed it for you.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

+1

Comment

I think that all of are aware of that, but TSA agents are the only ones that can do it legally.
                  Retired

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4550 users online. 162 members and 4388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X