Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Curious......How Often do you Visit the Various Topics Forum?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious......How Often do you Visit the Various Topics Forum?

How often do yuou check and see what the Left Wing, Looney Libs and Tea Partying Cooky Conservatives are saying here?
    Every Day. Gotta do it. Gotta read it.
    33.90%
    At least once or twice a week
    18.64%
    Maybe 2-3 times a month
    10.17%
    Rarely. Can't stand the conflict
    3.39%
    Side question ... I am sworn
    15.25%
    Side questioin ... I am NOT sworn
    18.64%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Every single time I log on......

You can't not visit....

No seriously try...
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
      Every single time I log on......

You can't not visit....

No seriously try...
      It was either this or crack. Since my employer frowns on crack, here I am.....
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I heard that.
        The All New
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I used to every time i got on. Not so much anymore. Topics just not interesting.
          A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

I did all of the time, but I found myself so frustrated that I needed a break. Now I pop in from time to time but try to limit my exposure to the comments etc....
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

If it's political...I don't bother reading the thread.

Other than that I browse every day.
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I check every time I'm logged on. I'M WATCHING YOU TROOPER!!
                "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

In any forum I belong to, I mainly hang out in the Various Topics and Political type areas. I don't know why! It's fun to see the extreme variations of viewpoints! I know they say you should never talk about religion, race pr politics, but I love discussing those kind of topics! I guess I'm a little weird....
                  "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

It's somehow comforting to know you are lurking out there, Nikk....
                    The All New
                    - M1Garand

Comment

I try to keep you entertained.
                      Originally posted by Sarge048 View Post
                      I check every time I'm logged on. I'M WATCHING YOU TROOPER!!
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                        I did all of the time, but I found myself so frustrated that I needed a break. Now I pop in from time to time but try to limit my exposure to the comments etc....
                        Agreed. There is very limited rational discussion over here.

Comment

It's cool...I check it out when I'm on...This the most formal political board I've seen...Most political forums (yahoo, newspapers, ect) are filled with hate and profanity...
                          sigpic

Comment

I just check to see if Nikk posted anything.
                            sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

The various Topics Forum is like radiation. I try to limit my exposure.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6311 users online. 369 members and 5942 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X