300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Joe Miller?

I hadn't either, until today, when this popped up on Facebook from an Idaho friend:

"All that is, ever
    Ever was, will be, ever
    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

I read in the Anchorage Daily News that the "security" company that he used in Alaska during his campaign (Dropzone) now looks like it was involved with the militia in Fairbanks that was planning on kidnapping and killing judges and Alaska State Troopers.

I'm not suggesting that Joe Miller was involved with the Militia but this IS an interesting connection especially since the militia and Joe Miller both were based out of Fairbanks during the same time frame. Some of the militia members that were charged had openly supported Joe Miller's campaign.

Personally, I don't like how close Joe Miller is linked with the wannabe cop killers.

Comment

I'm with you all the way on that, ArcticCop.

There is something really strange happening with the Dropzone guy and the militia whackos, although I've heard everything from he was supplying the militia with illegal firearms and grenades to he was secretly working with the FBI as an informant. At this point it is just unclear what Dropzone's involvement really is. He signed his business over to one of his employees for no reason all of a sudden, too, which just adds suspicion.
      "All that is, ever
      Ever was, will be, ever
      Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5304 users online. 281 members and 5023 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X