X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your gas price?

3.65 for regular here.
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

That is Hilarious and depressing all in one. Were almost 4 bucks here.

Why can't we re-open the Gulf?
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Generally around $3.63 right now.

Comment

in pa, east coast side.. just filled my suv.. it was on E! paid, unleaded, 20.060G, 3.639 total about $ 67.03.. i wrote this looking at my receipt! freaking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

$3.72

Comment

$4.06, and that was for 87 octane. If we are going to go out, bomb, and bring "democracy" to all these oil-rich Middle East countries, you would think that we would be able to get some cheaper gas as of consequence.

Instability in the Mid-East my ***.

Comment

agreed times a billion avalon42!!!!! no our country just likes to jack up the prices!

Comment

As George C Scott said in the movie The Formula, "We are OPEC."
                Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Right now prices are around $4.17 in the city and gets more expensive the deeper you go and for the suburbs its almost 4 bucks.

I'm seriously considering getting the 30 day bus/rail pass because it will be cheaper than driving.
                  Life is what you make of it

Comment

$3.53 down the street. Costs around $50 to fill up the tank in Sarge's little truck. Believe it's approximately 16 gallons.
                    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                      $4.06, and that was for 87 octane. If we are going to go out, bomb, and bring "democracy" to all these oil-rich Middle East countries, you would think that we would be able to get some cheaper gas as of consequence.

Instability in the Mid-East my ***.
                      Yeah, I third this.

Time to buy a bike!

World_So_Cold

Comment

three fiddy nine
                        Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
                        --Squirrel

Comment

I just filled up for $3.51 a Gal here. In my cherokee that equated to $61.
                          "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

Comment

$4.24 for 91............

Comment

yesterday it was $3.59 for regular.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3242 users online. 198 members and 3044 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X