300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A liberal view of taxes (VIDEO)

Ah tax season. That time of the year where we hope not to get skinned alive.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefi...13/vgTFiMUF4kY

"I think we need to raise taxes." "Oh no! WHY?"

The liberal view is that all income belongs to the government. If the government lets you keep any of it, that is a tax break.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
      The liberal view is that all income belongs to the government. If the government lets you keep any of it, that is a tax break.
      really?
      'cause I know a lot of liberals, and none of them see it that way....

you sure that you know what you are talking about ?

Comment

Ain't that something?

Comment

Yes, I love giving money to the government. I was so thrilled when I owed the state of Maryland 600$ more this year. My wife and I went out and had a steak dinner for the occasion.
          "The deepest human defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become."

Comment

Originally posted by mjhoyt27 View Post
            Yes, I love giving money to the government. I was so thrilled when I owed the state of Maryland 600$ more this year. My wife and I went out and had a steak dinner for the occasion.
            I hope you didn't waste your money on the fillet. The ribeye is the superior cut of meat for steaks.
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Now you know how rich people feel...You worked hard for your money and then they take a BIG chunck away...That's what you get for working hard!...

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
              I hope you didn't waste your money on the fillet. The ribeye is the superior cut of meat for steaks.
              Hey!...Michelle Obama is trying to get America fit and you go out and eat steak?!...Let me guess, you guys are birther?...
              sigpic

Comment

Liberals are not supposed to eat steak. The extra $600 was for your own good, so you would order chicken or vegan.

Comment

Originally Posted by DAL

Originally posted by dlo View Post
                  really?
                  'cause I know a lot of liberals, and none of them see it that way....

you sure that you know what you are talking about ?
                  dlo is right. The liberal view is that everyone else's income belongs to the government.
                  When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by PABear31 View Post
                    The liberal view is that everyone else's income belongs to the government.
                    I'll accept that qualification, especially given that many notorious tax evaders are liberals.

Comment

I'll accept that qualification, especially given that many notorious tax evaders are liberals.
                      Oh boy, here it comes...
                      Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Yes indeed folks like John Kerry and lets not forget that champion of anti-capitalism, Michael Moore, who doesn't seem fazed by accepting tax credits for his films all the while complaining about tax cuts.

Comment

I have been laughing my *** off watching all of the guy's videos. Funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by InspctrClouseau View Post
                            I have been laughing my *** off watching all of the guy's videos. Funny stuff!
                            Same here. Those vids are hilarious.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6347 users online. 345 members and 6002 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X