Clear All

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Is he a talk show host now?

jk

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    A realtive of mine used to listen to politicians and commentators he hated, and then rant about them. He had dementia.

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    Why does anything any politician says, republican or democrat surprise you. There isn't much difference between any of them.

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    And you, numbnuts, are all hat and no cattle.

No one asked you to post in my thread. Go away and study your naval.
    How do you really feel? I bet you are really a liberal in your heart.

Leave a comment:

• FNA209
    replied
    Originally posted by SRT936 View Post

Did you hear Hillary doing the dance this weekend on the news shows? When confronted with her own words that any military action must be approved by Congress (back in the Bush years) she said that it was different now.
    Of course it's different now. The progressives want to do it. That's the most important thing. problem is- they're ****ing off a bunch of Progressives along the way. They eat their own!

Leave a comment:

• jcioccke
    replied
    Strangely enough, the type of preemptive action that was horrifying/unconstitutional when we were under bush is OK now.

I simply think Mr. O. is discovering that this is not an easy job, you cannot please everyone with your decisions, and everyone who told him it would be easy was full of ****.

M-11
    M-11 you don't post much but when you do my friend -WOW-- Great Post

Did you hear Hillary doing the dance this weekend on the news shows? When confronted with her own words that any military action must be approved by Congress (back in the Bush years) she said that it was different now.
    Sad thing is this does not suprise me or upset my anymore. What angers me is the rest of the people don't get it (double talk) Rome fell and we will to. (God please make my last statement wrong)

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    Originally posted by M-11 View Post
    Strangely enough, the type of preemptive action that was horrifying/unconstitutional when we were under bush is OK now.

I simply think Mr. O. is discovering that this is not an easy job, you cannot please everyone with your decisions, and everyone who told him it would be easy was full of ****.

M-11

I have yet to hear why getting involved in a Libyan civil war is of the vital interests of the US.

Leave a comment:

• Neverwas..
    replied
    we need the oil..

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    I don't believe anything that he says and can't believe that there are adults that still do. I don't listen to him anymore (dvrs are great) but catch some sound bites in the news. He apparently had to use the opportunity to bash Bush while bombing Libya. Everything for political gain but only the most loyal buy it. There's nothing presidential about that guy, he's just a community organizer that's too small for the job.

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied

M-11

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
    How awful of the man to not want to fight a war on a third front!
    Then why are we doing it..???? I listened to that non-sense with other in my position who work for .Mil.....and we shook our heads and walked out of the room speechless.....

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    And you, numbnuts, are all hat and no cattle.

No one asked you to post in my thread. Go away and study your naval.
    Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Your hate, as usual, is all heat, and no light.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Originally posted by amw315 View Post
    For someone who claims to dislike Obama so much, you sure do loooooove talking about him....i think you have a crush
    It's the same thing that happens in middle school when a boy gets teased for liking the girl he talks about hating so much.
    Do you think he actually believes the drivel he is spewing right now (his address tonight on his BS incompetent invasion of Libya?
    How awful of the man to not want to fight a war on a third front!

Everyone knows we need to get deeply involved in this war in terms of both finances and troop levels.

Leave a comment:

• amw315
    replied
    Do you think he actually believes the drivel he is spewing right now (his address tonight on his BS incompetent invasion of Libya?
    For someone who claims to dislike Obama so much, you sure do loooooove talking about him....i think you have a crush

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
    Cant tell you......as I turn off the radio/TV whenever I hear his voice.

Unless he is saying 'I resign', I honestly am not interested in anything he has to say.
    Efffin A!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2721 users online. 137 members and 2584 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X