Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely enough, the type of preemptive action that was horrifying/unconstitutional when we were under bush is OK now.

I simply think Mr. O. is discovering that this is not an easy job, you cannot please everyone with your decisions, and everyone who told him it would be easy was full of ****.

M-11
    M-11 you don't post much but when you do my friend -WOW-- Great Post

Did you hear Hillary doing the dance this weekend on the news shows? When confronted with her own words that any military action must be approved by Congress (back in the Bush years) she said that it was different now.
    Sad thing is this does not suprise me or upset my anymore. What angers me is the rest of the people don't get it (double talk) Rome fell and we will to. (God please make my last statement wrong)
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post

Did you hear Hillary doing the dance this weekend on the news shows? When confronted with her own words that any military action must be approved by Congress (back in the Bush years) she said that it was different now.
      Of course it's different now. The progressives want to do it. That's the most important thing. problem is- they're ****ing off a bunch of Progressives along the way. They eat their own!
      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
        And you, numbnuts, are all hat and no cattle.

No one asked you to post in my thread. Go away and study your naval.
        How do you really feel? I bet you are really a liberal in your heart.
        Retired

Comment

Why does anything any politician says, republican or democrat surprise you. There isn't much difference between any of them.
          Retired

Comment

A realtive of mine used to listen to politicians and commentators he hated, and then rant about them. He had dementia.
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Is he a talk show host now?

jk
              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4173 users online. 250 members and 3923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X