300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sittin here Listening to Barry

Do you think he actually believes the drivel he is spewing right now (his address tonight on his BS incompetent invasion of Libya?
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Thanks for sharing. Your hate, as usual, is all heat, and no light.
    ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
      Do you think he actually believes the drivel he is spewing right now (his address tonight on his BS incompetent invasion of Libya?
      I really don’t know, he did not seem into it…
      Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Trooper!....

sigpic

Comment

Did Obama invade Libya?
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Cant tell you......as I turn off the radio/TV whenever I hear his voice.

Unless he is saying 'I resign', I honestly am not interested in anything he has to say.
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
              Cant tell you......as I turn off the radio/TV whenever I hear his voice.

Unless he is saying 'I resign', I honestly am not interested in anything he has to say.
              Efffin A!
              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

For someone who claims to dislike Obama so much, you sure do loooooove talking about him....i think you have a crush

Comment

Originally posted by amw315 View Post
                  For someone who claims to dislike Obama so much, you sure do loooooove talking about him....i think you have a crush
                  It's the same thing that happens in middle school when a boy gets teased for liking the girl he talks about hating so much.
                  How awful of the man to not want to fight a war on a third front!

Everyone knows we need to get deeply involved in this war in terms of both finances and troop levels.
                  This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

And you, numbnuts, are all hat and no cattle.

No one asked you to post in my thread. Go away and study your naval.
                    Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
                    Thanks for sharing. Your hate, as usual, is all heat, and no light.
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                      How awful of the man to not want to fight a war on a third front!
                      Then why are we doing it..???? I listened to that non-sense with other in my position who work for .Mil.....and we shook our heads and walked out of the room speechless.....

Comment

Strangely enough, the type of preemptive action that was horrifying/unconstitutional when we were under bush is OK now.

I simply think Mr. O. is discovering that this is not an easy job, you cannot please everyone with your decisions, and everyone who told him it would be easy was full of ****.

M-11
                        “All men dream...... But not equally..
                        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

I don't believe anything that he says and can't believe that there are adults that still do. I don't listen to him anymore (dvrs are great) but catch some sound bites in the news. He apparently had to use the opportunity to bash Bush while bombing Libya. Everything for political gain but only the most loyal buy it. There's nothing presidential about that guy, he's just a community organizer that's too small for the job.

Comment

we need the oil..
                            it is What it is

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                              Strangely enough, the type of preemptive action that was horrifying/unconstitutional when we were under bush is OK now.

I simply think Mr. O. is discovering that this is not an easy job, you cannot please everyone with your decisions, and everyone who told him it would be easy was full of ****.

M-11
                              Did you hear Hillary doing the dance this weekend on the news shows? When confronted with her own words that any military action must be approved by Congress (back in the Bush years) she said that it was different now.

I have yet to hear why getting involved in a Libyan civil war is of the vital interests of the US.
                              Originally posted by kontemplerande
                              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3312 users online. 185 members and 3127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X