• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
    Don't let the gate hit you in the butt.
    The gate is only along the Mexican border

Comment

Since Trump is a birther I expect he'll get well over 1/2 of all republican votes.
      ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

I bet you, with today's American (well, they say they are American on the voter registration form, anyway) voters, that Trump would have a good chance of getting voted in just because he's famous. Hell, Snookie would have a good chance with these idiot voters in CA.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post

ANd on those rare occasions where anyone has asked him about complex issues, he really just stammers through - no reral understanding about anything except making money. THAT he CAN do.
          Totally agree with ya about his inability to talk about complex issues, Trooper. Except one thing I do agree with Trump about is that dictators and other bad guys respect tough talk from our Presidents....and don't respect appeasement.
          Last edited by EmmaPeel; 03-31-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Y'know....................

After I posted my initial response, I started really listening to all of his interviews and reading his statements.

I gotta say, I can't believe this is me talking, but I'm liking what I hear and read - barring the generality of it. I really am. Especially his clear threat to Iran if they try to get a nuke. GET SOME MR. TRUMP!

As to the birth thing - so maybe he got over on us. Maybe he's legit. It's a waste of time at this point - although I think it aught to be mandatory to prove US citizenship when one files to run for the office in the future.

Fun to watch!
            Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            Totally agree with ya about his inability to talk about complex issues, Trooper. Except one thing I do agree with Trump about is that dictators and other bad guys respect tough talk from our Presidents....and don't respect appeasement.
            Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 04-01-2011, 03:12 PM.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I read somewhere last night, don't remember the site, but it said some states have already passed laws that a Presidential candidate has to provide his birth certificate in order to be placed on that states ballot...

Another thing I found interesting, Obama has a social security number that was issued from the state of connecticut, and its questioned if he ever lived in that state to have received a social security number....

I do agree with Trump when he says that maybe Obama has something to hide on his long form BC...
              Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post

Another thing I found interesting, Obama has a social security number that was issued from the state of connecticut, and its questioned if he ever lived in that state to have received a social security number....

I do agree with Trump when he says that maybe Obama has something to hide on his long form BC...
                The long form in Hawaii is issued by the hospital, not the department of health.

One does not have to live in a particular state to have a social security card issued from that state.

The Area Number, the first three digits, is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.
                Retired

Comment

Originally posted by PoliceProspect View Post
                  The gate is only along the Mexican border
                  You've clearly never been to Canada.

As to the OP, Donald Trump getting elected President would be the final nail in the coffin of this nation.
                  \

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    Y'know....................

After I posted my initial response, I started really listening to all of his interviews and reading his statements.

I gotta say, I can't believe this is me talking, but I'm liking what I hear and read - barring the generality of it. I really am. Especially his clear threat to Iran if they try to get a nuke. GET SOME MR. TRUMP!

As to the birth thing - so maybe he got over on us. Maybe he's legit. It's a waste of time at this point - although I think it aught to be mandatory to prove US citizenship when one files to run for the office in the future.

Fun to watch!
                    Trust me, Trooper, when I watched the Donald on O'Reilly last night say "Iran will NOT get a nuke....they WILL not get a nuke under me..".....a frill went up my leg (remember the Chris Matthews comment, lol, about Barry?... but I digress) because I want to hear that out of the mouth of our President SO badly. There are some things he says like that that I love....especially the way he says it....i.e. warning Iran he WILL stop nuke production. If you're a bad guy, there is absolutely no fricken doubt in your mind he means it because he says it with such conviction. But I sincerly believe he would get into office and realize a lot of other things he says were a lot more complex, just as Barry and the rest have, and would be forced to backpeddle, just as the rest have.

I do like that he's shaking things up.

Comment

Trust me, Trooper, when I watched the Donald on O'Reilly last night say "Iran will NOT get a nuke....they WILL not get a nuke under me..".....a frill went up my leg (remember the Chris Matthews comment, lol, about Barry?... but I digress) because I want to hear that out of the mouth of our President SO badly. There are some things he says like that that I love....especially the way he says it....i.e. warning Iran he WILL stop nuke production. If you're a bad guy, there is absolutely no fricken doubt in your mind he means it because he says it with such conviction. But I sincerly believe he would get into office and realize a lot of other things he says were a lot more complex, just as Barry and the rest have, and would be forced to backpeddle, just as the rest have.

I saw the interview too. I agree it would be nice of our president to be as confident and forceful as Trump was during the interview. I don't think Trump has a chance in 2012, but if it were between Obama and Trump it would be an easy choice!

Comment

Here's the thing. Talk is cheap. Anyone can talk there mouths off about how bad and tough they are. Or how they are going to bring hope and change....

But then once you are elected President your whole agenda and idea of what the world is really like gets all shook up.

The Donald may be able to bully his way through his own Corporation where people never tell him no. But once he is President that will all change.
                        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Yeah, but I'll bet he wouldn't turn into a lying, apologizing, terrorist sympathizing, cop hating, money wasting, blob like Barry did.

Well, wait a minute. Barry was a liar WAAAAY before he became president. Nevermind.
                          The All New
                          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                            He couldn't do any worse than what we've got now......
                            As far as I'm concerned, everyone has been a let down since Reagon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5416 users online. 326 members and 5090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X