300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump

Curious what the thoughts are of Donald Trump and his possibility of running for President in 2012.

With so many people fed up with career politicians I wonder how people would feel with a business man leading the country...
    Retired LASD

It would just continue to the horrible record we have of electing Presidents this century.

The mans a joke and has no business running this country.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

He has a lot experience with bankruptcy.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
        He couldn't do any worse than what we've got now......

Comment

He has NO chance in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
            It would just continue to the horrible record we have of electing Presidents this century.

Agreed!

World_So_Cold

Comment

I agree with a business person but Trump has way too much ego to be in that position. I couldn't see it working.

When The Politicians have the same medical, vacations etc as US then you will see change. I don't blame the politicians as much as I blame my fellow Americans for not paying attention and voting with at least some research on their own part. Too many people vote by the way of the news or text not their own personal feelings and research on a subject or statement.
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Ross Perot has a better chance at winning off a second bid than Trump does.
                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Maybe Leona Helmsley's dog could be his vice-presidential candidate.
                  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Waaaaay too much ego. If it's possible, his is even more obnoxious than Barry Hussein (imight as well be Osama) Obama's. If that's possible.

ANd on those rare occasions where anyone has asked him about complex issues, he really just stammers through - no reral understanding about anything except making money. THAT he CAN do.
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

example of his lack of understanding:

When asked a question about the recent tragedy in Japan. He said the President should fly over there for a couple hours. It would be a real boost to the people.

He has no understanding of even the logistics in being President. As somebody else said he does have expierence in bankruptcy. The way we are headed this is the only positive I can see from him being President. (Of course cant be worse then the community organizer). I replayed his speech on Libya 3x and still couldnt figure out what his policy is.
                      "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                        Curious what the thoughts are of Donald Trump and his possibility of running for President in 2012.

With so many people fed up with career politicians I wonder how people would feel with a business man leading the country...
                        I'm moving to Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                          He couldn't do any worse than what we've got now......
                          Probably true, but could he do any better?
                          Retired

Comment

I'm running for President. That should help my resume after my term is up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                              I'm moving to Canada
                              Don't let the gate hit you in the butt.
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3468 users online. 212 members and 3256 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X