Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad magazine dishes on Obama's birthplace

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=278437

Mad Magazine, dlo's and mjhoyt's favorite source.
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Very funny article. Nice to see POTUS has sense of humor too.
    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

I thought it was "disses".

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
        I thought it was "disses".
        It could be spelled that way. I assume it depends on how much education the speller has.

After I retire, I'll share some excerpts from statements given by suspect and victims. Their spelling is .... I don't know.... maybe creative is the word.

Likewise, some of their names. I had a mother come in to bail out her son one time and she insisted his name was pronounced differently than the way she put it on the birth certificate. She meant to spell an entirely different name.

There is no telling how names and words will mutate when we don't educate people.
        "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8008 users online. 376 members and 7632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X