300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, a decision on Libya

On March 10th, President Obama and Secretary Clinton got their no-fly zone.

Yep, he finally broke away from the golf course long enough to play president. And the doctrine he chose was the "Palin Doctrine". Palin had proposed a no-fly zone to protest the armed and unarmed opposition to the Gadhafi regime on Feb. 23.

So the "stupid VP candidate with no experience chose a course of action much faster and with more diverseness than the "great, incredibly smart and astute presidental candidate that evryone raved about. Kind of points much of what was said during the 2008 into a different light.

Benjamin Korn, director of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin, had a post in the New York’s The Sun coining the phrase “Palin Doctrine.”

In an article titled “Palin Doctrine Emerges as Arab League Echoes Her Demarche on Libya,” he writes: “The call by the Arab League for Western military intervention in an Arab state — in this case asking that a UN ‘no-fly zone’ be imposed over Libya — is not only without precedent but it puts in formal terms what Gov. Palin stated three weeks ago should have been America’s response to the political and humanitarian crisis now unfolding there.”

Palin had proposed a no-fly zone to protest the armed and unarmed opposition to the Gadhafi regime on Feb. 23, writes Korn.

The Palin Doctrine, writes Korn, “contrasts sharply with the foreign policy being conducted, if that is the word, by President Obama, who is perplexing not only the Arab world, to which he reached out in his Cairo speech at the start of his presidency, but even his own supporters in the liberal camp, and many in between, who are upset by what might be called his propensity for inaction. It’s an inaction that suggests the Arab League won’t be the only institution that might find itself surprised by the logic of the alert Alaskan.”

Meanwhile, I have it on good authority that both Obama and Michelle cried when they heard about Japan. They knew it was going to create a shortage of Kobe Beef.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Also in the news is that Obama's Rio trip is being protested down in Brazil.

A protest against the visit to Brazil of U.S. president, Barack Obama, ended in confusion late on Friday (18) in the center of Rio de Janeiro. It should arrive to the country tomorrow evening and stay until the morning of Monday (21).

According to the Reserved Service of the 13th Military Police Battalion (Tiradentes Square), the protesters threw a Molotov cocktail at the U.S. Consulate. Part of the device reached a vigilante and his vest caught fire. To counter the confusion, MPs threw stun grenades and tear gas.

The PM said at least 13 people attending the protest were arrested and taken to the police station the avenue Gomes Freire (Precinct 5) in the center.

According to the corporation, about 100 people attended the protest. They are part of organizations like the CUT (Central Unica dos Trabalhadores), Sindipetro (Union of Oil), UNE (National Union of Students) and MST (Landless Movement).

The march began in front of the Candelaria church in downtown Rio, and followed by the Rio Branco Avenue until you reach the consulate. Were displayed banners reading “Obama, go home”.

Fire bombs at the consulate? Sounds like a lot more people than just Americans don't like the guy.

Don't worry guys. He's just coming down for the Churrasco.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Seriously? Still carrying the torch for Palin, eh? Palin is stupid. Period. And I hope she runs for president in 2012; but I know she will not.

In fact I'm going to lay down a bet, right here, right now. The bet is this: If Palin runs for president in 2012 I will carry whatever signature the winner decides for 60 days (from the dates Palin announces).

Any takers?
      ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Nope. No torch. Just pointing out that she was dismissed so fast as a viable candidate and Obama was made out to be the cat's meow. Seems like she does a better job making a decision than he does. It's irony.

Check my posts. I don't think she's electable and she shouldn't run. I just like pointing out the failure that is Obama.

Comment

Like the second post of the fire bombs in Brazil. This happened after Obo's administration put out a news release saying the president is very popular 'down there'. Yeah, so I see!

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
            Check my posts. I don't think she's electable and she shouldn't run.
            Nor do I....as the leftist media will tear her down worse than they already have..... And that is ashamed. Those asshats should let the voters decide.....not decide for the voters....

I have others in mind that I do hope run as they have a much better chance of sending Barry back to Chicago........

But, as you stated, it's funny how people count her out at times yet she still continues to come up with good stuff on how we should run things....

Comment

But she doesn't get to take all of the cool paid vacations with her family so she can eat, drink, and rumba a few days away from all of the pressures of the office.

But, Obo is entitled. When asked if the Japan may cause the trip to be canceled, his spokesman said words to the effect that we're going to Rio. It's Japan's crisis, not America's crisis.

Comment

Barry just doesn't get it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Barry just doesn't get it.....
                  Get what?
                  ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
                    Get what?
                    Everything..... He'd much rather go play golf or travel ..... then make hard decisions..... And then we he does decide stuff, he opens his mouth and says silly ****.... Like "We will not use troops" Why in God's name would you say that???? You need to let them think that all options are on the table.....including letting the Marines re-claim Tripoli...... whether we are going to do it or not.....

At least Hillary gets it....

Comment

I had to laugh when I heard Obama pretend that he led the way for the coalition air defenses. I never saw a better example of a man running to the front of the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                        I had to laugh when I heard Obama pretend that he led the way for the coalition air defenses. I never saw a better example of a man running to the front of the herd.
                        Exactly. This time, it was actually the French leading the charges which just brings up another subject; but it wasn't the "articulate black guy". Even Hillary suggested the no-fly strategy while he dithered around. So, not only did two women bet him to the punch, but even a Frenchman did. I'm not sure which is worst.

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                          On March 10th, President Obama and Secretary Clinton got their no-fly zone.

Yep, he finally broke away from the golf course long enough to play president. And the doctrine he chose was the "Palin Doctrine". Palin had proposed a no-fly zone to protest the armed and unarmed opposition to the Gadhafi regime on Feb. 23.

So the "stupid VP candidate with no experience chose a course of action much faster and with more diverseness than the "great, incredibly smart and astute presidental candidate that evryone raved about. Kind of points much of what was said during the 2008 into a different light.

Benjamin Korn, director of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin, had a post in the New York’s The Sun coining the phrase “Palin Doctrine.”

In an article titled “Palin Doctrine Emerges as Arab League Echoes Her Demarche on Libya,” he writes: “The call by the Arab League for Western military intervention in an Arab state — in this case asking that a UN ‘no-fly zone’ be imposed over Libya — is not only without precedent but it puts in formal terms what Gov. Palin stated three weeks ago should have been America’s response to the political and humanitarian crisis now unfolding there.”

Palin had proposed a no-fly zone to protest the armed and unarmed opposition to the Gadhafi regime on Feb. 23, writes Korn.

The Palin Doctrine, writes Korn, “contrasts sharply with the foreign policy being conducted, if that is the word, by President Obama, who is perplexing not only the Arab world, to which he reached out in his Cairo speech at the start of his presidency, but even his own supporters in the liberal camp, and many in between, who are upset by what might be called his propensity for inaction. It’s an inaction that suggests the Arab League won’t be the only institution that might find itself surprised by the logic of the alert Alaskan.”

Meanwhile, I have it on good authority that both Obama and Michelle cried when they heard about Japan. They knew it was going to create a shortage of Kobe Beef.
                          LOL
                          "The Palin Doctrine" ?!
                          which of her well-paid campaign / marketing advisers is going to get on the circuit and push that one?
                          I'm sure Fox News will be discussing the "Palin Doctrine" at length.

Is this playground rules were are gonna use from now on? Whoever says something first is the smart one ?
                          We'd better go back and check dates, b/c I am pretty sure John McCain called for a no-fly zone first....
                          we better make sure that we're not incorrect and should be calling it "McCain Doctrine"

What a shock. Conservatives criticize Obama for not making the US the police of the world...
                          Anyone remember when they took an opposite point-of-view about the US being the world's police?

Comment

Actually, it was an Israeli paper and reporter that called it that first. Thank them for coining the phrase. that reporter caught that she said it first. So blame them. American conservatives didn't do it. But then again, we aren't the ones calling him the weakest President ever in the news currently either. That'd be the English press.

Your guy is skewed and being cooked both internationally and here in the States. Are you actually going to vote for him again? How many more person have to say he's a dud?

Comment

Originally posted by dlo View Post
                              What a shock. Conservatives criticize Obama for not making the US the police of the world...
                              What a shock that a liberal would miss the point.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 168 members and 3005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X