300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives

Okay. Fair is fair. Show'm how it's done....

Say something nice about a lib.

I'll start:

DOAcop makes me crazy, his ideas are insane and I wanna pull my hair out whenever he proffers a thought, but there is no doubt in my mind he would stand side by side with me, M4 in one hand and Jack Daniels in the other, facing off the terrorists coming down our street.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

I don’t think DOAcop is a liberal, he can be all over the road politically, but I agree, I have no doubt about his honor and character…

Ah, something nice about a lib… Ah, I like watching how they make Bearcat go ballistic… And I don’t find them so annoying if I have them on ignore…
    Last edited by Magic Matt; 03-16-2011, 03:04 PM.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

I am sure that Big Pat would stand beside in a firefight as well, but probably without the Jack Daniels.

Many members of the armed services are Democrats.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
        I am sure that Big Pat would stand beside in a firefight as well, but probably without the Jack Daniels.
        I knew he couldn't be trusted.

Yeah. The 17-year-olds. What teenager isn't a lib? Except for Taylor 13 that is
        The All New
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Hire the handicapped, they're funny to watch.

Sorry...

Most liberals aren't evil vile people. They have just been indoctrinated instead of inoculated.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

They're good at making music and movies.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              They're good at making music and movies.
              and writing fiction.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

oy. I can feel the love in here. lol
                -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

Liberals are great.... for making threads where we can make fun of them.

Comment

I don’t think DOAcop is a liberal, he can be all over the road politically, but I agree, I have no doubt about his honor and character…
                    +10000000000000000
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Well they have taught me patience and I have come to the conclusion I will never hear "You may be right"

True nice comment:

I think most Liberals are good people who believe that all people are good and want to help everyone. Thus Big Brother (Gov) running us.

I typed a whole 3 paragraphs after typing that but I am staying true to Troops thread.
                      MDRDEP:

Comment

By the way Troop I sent you an e-mail, thought you would appreciate it.
                        MDRDEP:

Comment

Sorry, I got nothing...
                          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post

Absolutely correct... I drink Maker's Mark

Comment

Got it and loved it. So true and so ugly...
                              Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                              By the way Troop I sent you an e-mail, thought you would appreciate it.
                              The All New
                              - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5772 users online. 340 members and 5432 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X