• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tony.o
    replied
    Originally posted by dlo View Post
    no, he was swinging.
    And apparently it was a warm up, since he came at it even stronger this week....

He then posted his own "birth certificate" online, as a statement.
    Irony is... it may not be official
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...rtificate.html

lol
    what a [email protected]
    He's not my candidate for President, but at least he won't be pushed around by a couple of loud mouth bitches on 'The View'.

Leave a comment:

• dlo
    replied
    Originally posted by tony.o View Post
    Wow...You just keep striking out on this thread.

Hardly 'swinging', Trump was very mild on the subject. He just wonders why Obama refuses to release any information about himself. I think his birth and school records will show that he has some lies he doesn't want exposed. Probably something about getting college money by registering as a foreign student or maybe he has grades lower than Bush or Kerry.
    no, he was swinging.
    And apparently it was a warm up, since he came at it even stronger this week....

He then posted his own "birth certificate" online, as a statement.
    Irony is... it may not be official
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...rtificate.html

lol
    what a [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Figures............................

Looks like some of the wannabees on here went to the same spelling class.
    Last edited by OneAdam12; 03-28-2011, 01:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
    Just for a laugh. Google "obama birth certificate kenya" and see how many different certificates that are out there. Some are quite funny. One was crayon on brown paper sack.

I posted this one in an earlier thread. Believe it or not, the lefties then attacked me as being a birther. I'm not kidding....

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Just for a laugh. Google "obama birth certificate kenya" and see how many different certificates that are out there. Some are quite funny. One was crayon on brown paper sack.

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
    Here and Here.

Honestly this was resolved a very long time ago.
    Well then...move the fk on.

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    Originally posted by retired View Post
    You have to be kidding that you are actually a LEO, and an adult.
    Yeah...I figured something like that is all you got.

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    You f'n kidding me. Come on mane.

Were talking about THE President of these 'United States'. I'm not taking the word of some liberal director of some health department....Mane!

Did she also confirm that Obama is closing Gitmo in a year, has the most transparent administration in history, will focus on the economy like a lazer beam and will not renew the evil Patriot Act.

This is the question that Trump meekly asked....Why? Why not just release the information. The communist organizing POS has something to hide. He always has something to hide.

You may not like Obama, but you must have some liberal friends your trying to impress with your open mind. You don't have to be a useful idiot for those people.
    You have to be kidding that you are actually a LEO, and an adult.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied

Were talking about THE President of these 'United States'. I'm not taking the word of some liberal director of some health department....Mane!

Did she also confirm that Obama is closing Gitmo in a year, has the most transparent administration in history, will focus on the economy like a lazer beam and will not renew the evil Patriot Act.

This is the question that Trump meekly asked....Why? Why not just release the information. The communist organizing POS has something to hide. He always has something to hide.

You may not like Obama, but you must have some liberal friends your trying to impress with your open mind. You don't have to be a useful idiot for those people.
    Here and Here.

Honestly this was resolved a very long time ago. Why are people still clinging to it?
    Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
    Donald Trump winning the GOP nomination would be enough for me to break-up with the GOP for good.....
    Last edited by -Erik-; 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    He refuses to release the long form which has real information on it, that 'certificate of live birth' has less information than a receipt for groceries at Walmart.

He hasn't released any school records either.

Nor has Trump come out swinging and we know little about Obama because the lamestream media wants to shield him from all the BS that he was involved in all his life.

Is the above UTTERLY false? Really?
    The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    Tony-O,

You really should o a little investigating before you make comments that are utterly false. I don't like Obama, I think he is doing a horrible job, but he has produced a birth certificate, and he didn't collect money as a foreign student. These claims are nothing more than email hoaxes tat have been debunked. Obama has released just as much info about himself as any other President or presidential candidate.
    He refuses to release the long form which has real information on it, that 'certificate of live birth' has less information than a receipt for groceries at Walmart.

He hasn't released any school records either.

Nor has Trump come out swinging and we know little about Obama because the lamestream media wants to shield him from all the BS that he was involved in all his life.

Is the above UTTERLY false? Really?
    Last edited by tony.o; 03-27-2011, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mjhoyt27
    replied
    Tony-O,

You really should o a little investigating before you make comments that are utterly false. I don't like Obama, I think he is doing a horrible job, but he has produced a birth certificate, and he didn't collect money as a foreign student. These claims are nothing more than email hoaxes tat have been debunked. Obama has released just as much info about himself as any other President or presidential candidate.
    In this information age, it is not possible to keep many, if any, secrets out there.

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    Wow...You just keep striking out on this thread.

Hardly 'swinging', Trump was very mild on the subject. He just wonders why Obama refuses to release any information about himself. I think his birth and school records will show that he has some lies he doesn't want exposed. Probably something about getting college money by registering as a foreign student or maybe he has grades lower than Bush or Kerry.
    Tony-O,

Leave a comment:

• tony.o
    replied
    Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
    Okay. I see your point. But I have to disagree. The GOP is too entrenched in the system. I'd rather see they (and the other party) tossed into the recycle bin. We have gotten nothing good out of either.

It's time to decentralize the power. We need people who are listening to the voters. We don't have that. I would be willing to wager a decent sum of money that some of the Tea Party folks we sent to DC will be swayed by the same power that infects the other elected people from the two parties. They'll turn and not vote for the hard choice.

I used to be an optimist.... I'm not anymore.

You can blame the system all you want, but the problem with the GOP is the primary voters who tend to be real knee jerky and seem to always pick the wrong candidate.

Remember all the buzz about Arnold Schwarzenegger, some were ready to change the constitution for him without knowing anything about the moron. I like the NJ governor, but he's not a conservative on many issues and without knowing anything else about the guy, some are talking him up. Then there's Jeb...can you imagine having to vote for another luke warm Bush for President?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6458 users online. 391 members and 6067 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X