300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Quotes

Okay. I'll start this goat ropin'. Post a favorite quote and thern the next guy names who said it. Then, they post another quote they like...

"Mr. President. Nothing more."

Who said it?
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    Okay. I'll start this goat ropin'. Post a favorite quote and thern the next guy names who said it. Then, they post another quote they like...

"Mr. President. Nothing more."

Who said it?
    President George Washington

“All we ask is to be let alone.”

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
      President George Washington

“All we ask is to be let alone.”
      Jefferson Davis

“It is amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit.”
      It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
      Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
        Jefferson Davis

“It is amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit.”
        Good one. You got me.

The first two I knew.
        "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Jefferson Davis

Harry S. Truman.

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement."
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            Harry S. Truman.

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement."
            The Ronald Reagen.

"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country."
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Attributed to Ronald Reagan.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy."

I'll up the ante. Tell us when and where this was said.

Comment

Jefferson Davis

Reagan

"...but I didn't inhale."
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Clinton

"The happiness of society is the end of government."

World_So_Cold

Comment

^ John Adams

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession."
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                      ^ John Adams

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession."
                      G. W. Bush

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Comment

Patton

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                          Patton

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
                          Abraham Lincoln

"Lets roll"

A hint... A true Infidel with Honor
                          Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                          http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Todd Beamer?

"If you can walk to the welfare office, then you can walk to work"

I'll go ahead and leave this, but i misread the beginning. The above quote came from someone you probably wont call a patriot, never know, but i doubt it. lol
                            Last edited by Mud_Pig; 03-14-2011, 02:50 AM. Reason: misread directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Pig View Post
                              Todd Beamer?

"If you can walk to the welfare office, then you can walk to work"

I'll go ahead and leave this, but i misread the beginning. The above quote came from someone you probably wont call a patriot, never know, but i doubt it. lol
                              To some he may be.

Alphonse Gabriel Capone

"Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them."
                              "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5897 users online. 339 members and 5558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X