300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals

Well? I dare any liberal to say something positive here. About conservatives.

C'mon. I dare ya.
    Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 03-08-2011, 12:52 PM. Reason: Double negative posted out by grammmar police
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Isn't that a negative statement in and of itself?
    Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
    --Squirrel

Comment

Indeed it is. Allow me to edit. Stand by......
      Originally posted by anachranerd View Post
      Isn't that a negative statement in and of itself?
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Conservatives know how to make a good bar-b-q...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
          Conservatives know how to make a good bar-b-q...

Are you implying that liberals can't blow smoke?
          This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Tofu and vegi-burgers get boring after a while...

Nothing like smoke BBQ ribs smothered in secret BBQ sauce...MmmmmmmmmMmmmmmm...

Cheese burgers rock too...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat more berries, cardboard, and some tree bark, maybe wash it down with papaya juice...
            sigpic

Comment

Right wing circle jerk!
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Liberals and Conservatives are both idiotic. Does that work for you?
                Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by MeBPD View Post
                  Liberals and Conservatives are both idiotic. Does that work for you?
                  Well, what does that make Moderates then?....Besides muddle headed sheep that refuse to take a stand on any and all issues?
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                    Well, what does that make Moderates then?....Besides muddle headed sheep that refuse to take a stand on any and all issues?
                    That's not really fair dude,,,,just because we(guess Im a moderate kinda) dont pick sides doesn't mean we wont make a stand. Just makes you a little more lonely when you do
                    Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
                    --Squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by anachranerd View Post
                      That's not really fair dude,,,,just because we(guess Im a moderate kinda) dont pick sides doesn't mean we wont make a stand. Just makes you a little more lonely when you do
                      Most moderates seem locked in with the 'talk them to death' and compromise modes......which I have zero respect for.....I have more respect for a far left; granola munching; tree hugging; gun grabbing liberal than a moderate.....they at least take a stand on their issues.......not that I AGREE with them at all on their stands......

And btw....'fair' is where you go to eat cotton candy and step in monkey poo.....
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Most moderates seem locked in with the 'talk them to death' and compromise modes......which I have zero respect for.....I have more respect for a far left; granola munching; tree hugging; gun grabbing liberal than a moderate.....they at least take a stand on their issues.......not that I AGREE with them at all on their stands......

And btw....'fair' is where you go to eat cotton candy and step in monkey poo.....
                        Couldn't have said it any better.
                        It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                        Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

I think it's something of a flawed premise that to take a stand on an issue means being either far left or far right.

There's nothing wrong with accepting that issues aren't black and white.

Comment

Very rare is anything or any issue that simple. As a matter of fact, I think Police Officers coined the phrase "There are two sides to every story. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle."
                            --Squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by zr5667 View Post
                              I think it's something of a flawed premise that to take a stand on an issue means being either far left or far right.

There's nothing wrong with accepting that issues aren't black and white.
                              very true
                              I'd say that 80% of the problems we have with politics in this country is that people have chosen a "side" - and just dig their heels in.

Moderates are the only people who might save us

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6310 users online. 361 members and 5949 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X