X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    Do not.

I have to 10 characters......
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by ten08
      They are not "Allowed" to vote, they have a right and duty to vote.
      People who are legal citizens of the United States and over the age of eighteen have the right to vote providing they have not forfeited that right by committing certain acts or crimes.

People who are legal citizens of the United States and over the age of eighteen have no duty to vote. They have the right not to vote. Sometimes not voting is a vote in of itself.
      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by dlo View Post
        O'Donnell and Angle, among others, all campaigned on their "outsider" creds
        Benig an outsider does not mean no experience. The comment was he was had no experience therefore he didn't owe anyone anything.
        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Let's be real. Obama is qualified to be POTUS. Just about as much if not more than many others who have had or will have their hat in the ring. He's intelligent, articulate, and knows how to play the game. Problem is with his viewpoints.

THEY SUCK
          sigpic
          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post

Let's be real. Obama is qualified to be POTUS. Just about as much if not more than many others who have had or will have their hat in the ring. He's intelligent, articulate, and knows how to play the game. Problem is with his viewpoints.

THEY SUCK
            Man, you guys...

As I told zr5667 about his Bush post, I'm stealing this one also. You guys are writing gold!

I will credit the quotes to you both, but you probably won't make any money on it. Sorry about that... neither will I.
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

People who vote for politicians on base of skin color also should not be allowed to vote. Neither should section 8 trash.
              Neither a Republican nor Democrat, both parties are hopelessly flawed.

RIP to all my fallen brothers and sisters in blue I hope one day I can live up to your legacies because you live forever in my mind.

To anyone non-LEO don't get it twisted. Us officers may disagree on politics, sports, and any other issue but we will always be brothers and sisters at the end of the day and have each others back. To think otherwise is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by MeBPD View Post

People who vote for politicians on base of skin color also should not be allowed to vote. Neither should section 8 trash.
                Wow! Tell us how you really feel.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4140 users online. 245 members and 3895 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X