300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These people are allowed to vote?

So I went into a local sports bar tonight to watch my beloved Mean Green advance to within one game of the Big Dance, and I strike up a conversation with my waitress. She tells me that she voted for Obama because he had no experience. I stop her and ask why you would vote for someone to run the free world BECAUSE he had no experience. I tell her that is a reason you DON'T vote for someone. She says, because he had no experience, he didn't own anyone money, unlike the Bush's, Clinton's, etc. I had no answer for her because I was so dumbfounded. REALLY!!! How are these people allowed to vote?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

You probably could of convinced her to let you see her boobs for medicinal purposes.

What with them being part of a healthy daily routine.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post

I strike up a conversation with my waitress. She tells me that she voted for Obama because he had no experience.
      Not only do they vote, they breed!
      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Its the braindead like her that put the clown in the WH.
        Retired LASD

Comment

Perfect product of government education.
          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Yeah, what was she thinking?...We all know we vote for the person that our favorite celebrity tells us to vote for...
            sigpic

Comment

I have heard a woman comment to her friend that Obama is going to save us From Ourselves.

For some reason, that creeps the hell out of me.

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

is this thread a joke?

Many candidates run on campaigns that they are Washington "outsiders" and not beholden to insider money.
                George W ran as an outsider with no Washington "experience"

Hasn't that also been the theme of most Tea Party candidates ?

Comment

Originally posted by dlo View Post
                  is this thread a joke?

Many candidates run on campaigns that they are Washington "outsiders" and not beholden to insider money.
                  George W ran as an outsider with no Washington "experience"

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

No. It's not. Go back in your hole. This discussion is for grown ups with a positive tone.
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

They have a duty to stay home.
                      Originally posted by ten08
                      They are not "Allowed" to vote, they have a right and duty to vote.
                      The All New
                      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Maybe they shouldn't have the right to vote. I still think that you should have to prove your competency to be aloowed to vote. It doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on politically.
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                          I still think that you should have to prove your competency to be aloowed to vote.
                          Folks are aloowed to vote?
                          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                            No. It's not. Go back in your hole. This discussion is for grown ups with a positive tone.
                            O'Donnell and Angle, among others, all campaigned on their "outsider" creds

If this discussion is for grownups - you'd best be on your way.
                            Grownups acknowledge facts
                            little whiny children ignore them - and throw a tantrum when facts get in the way of their notions

Comment

Do not.
                              O'Donnell and Angle, among others, all campaigned on their "outsider" creds

If this discussion is for grownups - you'd best be on your way.
                              Grownups acknowledge facts
                              little whiny children ignore them - and throw a tantrum when facts get in the way of their notions
                              The All New
                              - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3296 users online. 174 members and 3122 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X