300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I See Another one of my Threads got Dumped

And all I asked, was why do you support Barry Obama?

I didn't get nasty, didn't slam anyone, didn't cus, spit or write bad checks. All I did, was ask ......

So? Why do you support Barry Obama?

So? Why?
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Why ask? Are you looking to have a change of heart?

Comment

Geroge Clooney and Fergi liked him...
      sigpic

Comment

i noticed it was removed this morning and my first thought was BS
        Retired LASD

Comment

It's George Bush's Fault
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

i support Obama because... uhhh... well....

wait what the hell am in thinking...

why would i support someone that has racked up more debt in his first 2 years as pres. then all the presidents combined did in the first 200 years...

here comes the anger i foresee it now

Comment

Obviously Barry Obama has some level of support hence the disappearance... You need not know why.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
              After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

Hmmm..... good point.
                Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                Obviously Barry Obama has some level of support hence the disappearance... You need not know why.
                The All New
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Yes indeed. As I said in that thread - convince me to support him. Show me where I'm wrong about him. No takers.
                  Originally posted by mookie86 View Post
                  Why ask? Are you looking to have a change of heart?
                  The All New
                  - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    Yes indeed. As I said in that thread - convince me to support him. Show me where I'm wrong about him. No takers.
                    All cool people vote(ed) for Obama, Troop...You're cool, right?...Sure you are, so as a cool person we must stick together and vote Obama...What else do you need to know, economy, foregin policy, terrorism, all important stuff but they can take a back seat to being cool...

Now if this doesn't convince you, Troop, I don't know what will...Maybe making the BeAuTiFuL Jeannie Garafalo smile...

Don't you want hope and change?...
                    sigpic

Comment

That hopie-changie thing doesn't seem to be taking hold, Sport. So? Give me a real reason. Convince me. I dare ya.
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                        That hopie-changie thing doesn't seem to be taking hold, Sport. So? Give me a real reason. Convince me. I dare ya.

What?..The hope and change doesn't seem to be taking hold?....Sure it is, people are going from employeed to unemployeed -CHANG- and they're hoping - HOPE- to get another job before they lose thier house...

Seriosuly, I'm not a big fan of Obama, but I give him credit for continuing to conduct Preditor missions (ACLU is suing him for it), they're taking out Al Qadea and Taliban out, also Obama resigned the Patriot Act...Those are 2 points you have to give the guy credit for...Other then that, no so good...Then again he's surrounding himself with people who are not helping him...

Oh and don't forget the puppy, he got the girls the puppy...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                          Maybe it's because Oprah owns the forum.
                          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Because most of the really cool Hollywood movie stars said we should, and we all know they are smarter and know more about this politic thing than the rest of us
                            Be courteous, Be professional, Have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Comment

How did he get the Barry nickname Every time someone calls him that I imagine cranberries.
                              Life is what you make of it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6609 users online. 346 members and 6263 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X