• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis of Idiots

A retired Marine Sergeant Major goes full auto:

Axis of Idiots

Written by J. D. Pendry - March 10, 2009

Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement.
    You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage.
    You’re the runner-in-chief.

Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us.
    You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it.
    Your weak-willed responses to the U.S.S. Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers.
    Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.

John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute.
    You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam.
    Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact.
    You’ve accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq.
    You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, the same words you used to describe Vietnam.
    You’re a fake.
    You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese.
    Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.

John Murtha, you said our military was broken.
    You said we can’t win militarily in Iraq.
    You accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa.
    Okinawa, John?
    And the Democrats call you their military expert!
    Are you sure you didn’t suffer a traumatic brain injury while you were off building your war hero resume?
    You’re a sad, pitiable, corrupt and washed up politician.
    You’re not a Marine, sir.
    You wouldn’t amount to a good pimple on a real Marine’s butt.
    You’re a phony and a disgrace.
    Run away, John.

Dick Durbin, you accused our soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot, who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists.
    Now you want to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate.
    History was not a good teacher for you, was it?
    Lord help us!
    See Dick run.

Ted Kennedy, for days on end you held poster-sized pictures from Abu Ghraib in front of any available television camera.
    Al Jazeera quoted you saying that Iraqi’s torture chambers were open under new management.
    Did you see the news, Teddy?
    The Islamic Nazis demonstrated another beheading for you.
    If you truly supported our troops, you’d show the world poster-sized pictures of that atrocity and demand the annihilation of it.
    Your legislation stripping support from the South Vietnamese led to a communist victory there.
    You’re a bloated, drunken fool bent on repeating the same historical blunder that turned freedom-seeking people over to homicidal, genocidal maniacs.
    To paraphrase John Murtha, all while sitting on your wide, gin-soaked rear-end in Washington.

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Carl Levine, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Russ Feingold, Hillary Clinton, Pat Leahy, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, the Hollywood Leftist morons, et al, ad nauseam:
    Every time you stand in front of television cameras and broadcast to the Islamic Nazis that we went to war because our President lied, that the war is wrong and our soldiers are torturers, that we should leave Iraq, you give the Islamic butchers - the same ones that tortured and mutilated American soldiers - cause to think that we’ll run away again, and all they have to do is hang on a little longer.

It is inevitable that we, the infidels, will have to defeat the Islamic jihadists.
    Better to do it now on their turf, than later on ours after they have gained both strength and momentum.

American news media and the New York Times particularly:
    Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies ofAmerican soldiers.
    You can’t strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country.
    Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is.

I am happy that your company is sinking like a greased cinder block and will probably be bankrupt by the middle of 2009.

I’m not surprised, as no one wants to read the trash you publish.

Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.

You are America ’s ‘AXIS OF IDIOTS.’

Your collective stupidity will destroy us.
    Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and soldiers.

It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing.

There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don’t ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam.

If you want our soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.

Yes, I’m questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I’m also questioning why you’re stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing.

You don’t deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country.

Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.

Our country has two enemies.
    Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.

Semper Fi,

J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
    Last edited by JasperST; 11-08-2009, 03:08 PM.

Great post..................
    Retired LASD

Comment

What a bad***

It so refreshing to see someone behind a podium who is actually speaking from the heart instead of reading off a teleprompter typed by top-notch college kids.

My favorite was the Ted Kennedy rant

Futurelaw

Comment

Any politician that opposes his view is the enemy.
        Any news media that opposes his view is the enemy.
        Any citizen that opposes never ending war is the enemy.
        Any citizen that opposes his opinion is indecent, and not patriotic.
        Any citizen that opposes his opinion should leave the county.

Wow, how original.
        ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
          Any politician that opposes his view is the enemy.
          Any news media that opposes his view is the enemy.
          Any citizen that opposes never ending war is the enemy.
          Any citizen that opposes his opinion is indecent, and not patriotic.
          Any citizen that opposes his opinion should leave the county.

Wow, how original.
          Not any, the specific ones he mentioned for the specific reasons he gave. Was it too complex?

Comment

This guy is A1 in my book! I would invite him to this forum if I could but my guess is that he would get banned.

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/jdpendry.asp
              Originally posted by Michigan
              I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

Amazing. I love it.
                SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

LOL, you have to write out the good points steelers!

Origins: Command Sergeant Major J.D. Pendry served in the U.S. Army (Not U.S. Marine Corps, as stated in some altered versions of this piece)

"on Your Hands" was the orginally title to this email and Is the title that Pendry prefers.

So a retired conservative command Sergeant wanted to stir the pot with some friends and sent out an email in 2006. Now since the conservatives are up in arms with the current state of the Federal Government they are trying everything possible to make a buzz. That's even dusting off 3 year old email that has been altered to enhance the radical right.

Only you will find higly altered information and take it as the truth Jasper!

Comment

Originally posted by livestrong6 View Post
                    So a retired conservative command Sergeant wanted to stir the pot with some friends and sent out an email in 2006. Now since the conservatives are up in arms with the current state of the Federal Government they are trying everything possible to make a buzz. That's even dusting off 3 year old email that has been altered to enhance the radical right.

Only you will find higly altered information and take it as the truth Jasper!
                    Highly altered information? LOL right back at you.

And conservatives don't need 3 year old ammo, there's plenty of fresh ammo laying around but it's good to remember who these lowlife leftists are.

Comment

I just sent that man an e-handshake.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                        Highly altered information? LOL right back at you.

And conservatives don't need 3 year old ammo, there's plenty of fresh ammo laying around but it's good to remember who these lowlife leftists are.
                        Why you posting it then? Misinformation is the key to the conservative campaign.

Comment

Only you will find highly altered information and take it as the truth Jasper!
                          I disagree. That seems to be characteristic of the radical right in general. It probably is characteristic of the radical left, too, but they don't surface on this forum.

Because it has proved to be so exaggerated and often fabricated, I start out with the premise that information posted or received from such people is false. When I investigate, my premise is rarely proven wrong.
                          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                            I disagree. That seems to be characteristic of the radical right in general. It probably is characteristic of the radical left, too, but they don't surface on this forum.

Because it has proved to be so exaggerated and often fabricated, I start out with the premise that information posted or received from such people is false. When I investigate, my premise is rarely proven wrong.
                            I don't think there are any bleeding heart liberals on this forum.I really don't think a far left liberal would be able to handle these forums due to the personal attacks that person would have to deal with. Even My political views are taken as liberal and I think both sides have good and bad points.

The problem is and always will be where you gather your information. If you like reading blogs you are subjected to opinion of the blogger. that blogger can be taking information out of contexts and spinning it to fit his or her own opinion. Then people will take this information and pass it off as truth or a good idea. Then when someone brings out real information from a creditable source they will not see that the blogger made an error but, that the original is blogger is correct and the creditable source is wrong. That's what is wrong with the internet and what people never realize.

Comment

The problem is and always will be where you gather your information. If you like reading blogs you are subjected to opinion of the blogger. that blogger can be taking information out of contexts and spinning it to fit his or her own opinion. Then people will take this information and pass it off as truth or a good idea. Then when someone brings out real information from a creditable source they will not see that the blogger made an error but, that the original is blogger is correct and the creditable source is wrong. That's what is wrong with the internet and what people never realize.
                              I think you are too charitable. Many of the posts appear to be made with malice aforethought, by people who know full well that what they are posting is unreliable. They actively search out blogs that are known for their distortions and biased commentary.

People are looking to support their world view. They believe what they want to believe. Heaven forfend they should encounter a piece of information that might force them to critically reassess their conclusions. Should an inconvenient fact emerge, they attack the source rather than investigate the truth, so that they can feel secure in their illusions.
                              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6191 users online. 322 members and 5869 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X