300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the voting booth your 10-20 in 2010

The NJ and VA governors races show us what we can do to take back America from the radicals in DC......

Using some LE lingo, I came up with the "catchy" phrase for this thread for you wonderful folks to use (royalty free).

So make sure you pass the word around to all your Republican, Independent, and even moderate Democrat brothers and sisters in blue the rest of this year and the first ten months of next year!
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

I think those governors races are irrelevant. Kansas, a highly republican state, had a governor who was a democrat for quite a while now. Also look at California, one of the bluest states in the US, yet their governor is a republican.

My point isn't an attack at any specific political party, it's just my personal thoughts that the political affiliation of a governor is not a good way to judge the political leanings of an area.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Perhaps you are right. I think though that in the case of these two states it is an indicator of things to come. In VA it was a landslide win, and I hear this is the first time the Gov, Lt. Gov, and AG are now all of the same party. Also, in NJ, even though the race was close, that is a solid blue state and the defeated incumbent had the pleasure of several "pump em up" visits from the annointed one. Nevertheless, time will tell. We will know this time next year.

As far as California, the Governator was ONLY elected because liberals like his movies. Seriously, does anybody believe a thick accented meathead that can't properly pronounce the name of the state he governs, running on nothing more than being a Republican would have had a chance of being nominated let alone elected? That was a fluke. Celebrity trumps party here. It is as simple as that.

Republicans continue to have no chance of being Governor here for any time in the forseeable future. With the possible exception of the benefit of public exposure, I frankly can't see why anyone would want to be the Republican candidate for governor here.
      Last edited by JPR; 11-04-2009, 12:49 PM.
      Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5046 users online. 313 members and 4733 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X