300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hippies Cry over Trees

I'm sorry but these folks need to get a grip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

Bwahahaha!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

hahahh its so funny this should be in the jokes section of this forum

"Just wanted you to know that.....trees"

Comment

I had to turn them off. I couldn't even watch it. Isn't there something more valuable they could be doing for society.....like being fed to a pride of lions?

Comment

wow..... impressive
        Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

What...in the hell did I just watch?

Comment

LOL oh my goodness! What nut jobs!

Comment

This does not look real to me.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

We have several "arborists" working in our city that remind me of them.....

Comment

Around here there are plenty of people that act like that, they keep getting re-elected too.

Comment

Don't laugh, someone in that group could be in the Obama administration right now.
                    The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                      This does not look real to me.
                      Why not? You don't think there are people out there like that?
                      The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Mother of God. I wanted to punch them in the face. In the dictionary under "waste of oxygen" it says see this video.
                        Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

I'll be honest, when a mango tree gets cut down I lose it...Especially if it's big and has a lot of mangos in it...

Last edited by Southflaguy; 10-31-2009, 08:09 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                            Why not? You don't think there are people out there like that?
                            The choice of words and clear enunciation indicate that there was a script.
                            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIULI...eature=related
                              “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4617 users online. 273 members and 4344 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X