300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olbermann Continues to be a Hypocrit

Keith Olbermann, former sports announcer turned Democratic-controlled liberal hack, has once again showed his incredible lack of integrity and the depths of hypocrisy he is willing to sink to.

On October 20, 2009, he spent significant time praising the Obama's Administration attacks on Fox News. Seems that he completely approves of the White House dropping its veil and getting dirty with members of the media.

Olbermann Praises Attacks on Fox

Amazing how much difference a year makes. In August of last year, Olbermann went on one of his leftist rants attacking John McCain after McCain's camp made comments critical of the bias that exists in "mainstream" media, specifically his paycheck signing network, MSNBC.

Olbermann Attacks McCain Camp

Even better yet, in April of 2008, Olbermann named members of Bush's Administration the World's Worst for taking on NBC's bias and journalistic malpractice (to borrow a word from Fred.)

Olbermann Attacks Bush Administration

The best part of all this is a little comment that Olbermann made in this last clip:

Originally posted by Keith Olbermann
    Just remember that the last White House that tried to bury the media was Spiro Agnew and he wound up having to cut a deal with the Attorney General!
    Maybe if Olbermann wants to be taken seriously, he should review his archives....
    \

Olbermann is no worse than Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, etc when it comes to the "integrity" or "ethics" department. They're all entertainers and shouldn't be taken seriously and they all have the same amount of stupid comments made...

Secondly, I still think its much easier to assume FOX News is biased, as opposed to MSNBC. Not because FOX leans right and MSNBC left...but because of those memo's from the person in charge of FOX's News Programming that was telling his anchors and commentators how to tilt stories to favor the Bush WH...

Also, the Obama WH was critical of FOX News...at least we haven't heard stories of them paying columnist to write favorably of their policies yet...lol

Comment

Olbermann is a moron. Plain and simple. The only media types i'd like to listen to is Paul Harvey anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
        Olbermann is a moron. Plain and simple. The only media types i'd like to listen to is Paul Harvey anyways.
        I think Olbermann is very smart. Same way I think O'Reily and Limbaugh are very intelligent people...who willingly and knowingly say things to create attention, aka viewers, aka ratings, aka $$$...

Comment

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
          Also, the Obama WH was critical of FOX News...at least we haven't heard stories of them paying columnist to write favorably of their policies yet...lol
          No, they just assume that they control the "mainstream" media outright.

Anita Dunn: We Control the Media
          \

Comment

Originally posted by ten08
            Fox News went to court on appeal and got a ruling that they ARE NOT NEWS. That way they got out of paying a judgement for intentionally falsifying the news. So it is a Federal Court Ruling that FOX NEWS is NOT NEWS. They have voluntarily given up whatever credibility they might have had. The Onion now has more credibility
            Like, anyone is really going to believe this just because you say so?
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              No, they just assume that they control the "mainstream" media outright.

Anita Dunn: We Control the Media
              I didn't watch the video, but could you summarize how what the Obama WH has done is worse than what I mentioned in my post? Precedent is precedent...especially when it comes to the President...

Comment

Originally posted by ten08
                Fox News went to court on appeal and got a ruling that they ARE NOT NEWS. That way they got out of paying a judgement for intentionally falsifying the news. So it is a Federal Court Ruling that FOX NEWS is NOT NEWS. They have voluntarily given up whatever credibility they might have had. The Onion now has more credibility
                I'm calling you out on this for the THIRD TIME now. I could have understood you being misinformed the first time, but now you are intentionally spreading lies.

The judgment your talking about had NOTHING to do with Fox News claiming they weren't news. It revolved around the applicability of Florida's Whistleblower law, which the court found that the rules cited in the original lawsuit did not meet the criteria set forward in the laws of Florida that this case was brought under.

Here's the link to the ACTUAL opinion from the court:

NWTC v. Akre
                \

Comment

I didn't watch the video, but could you summarize how what the Obama WH has done is worse than what I mentioned in my post? Precedent is precedent...especially when it comes to the President...
                  Did I say it was worse?
                  \

Comment

Did I say it was worse?
                    Yes. "No, they assume they control the mainstream media outright". That quoted to seemed to imply the Obama WH had larger media-infractions than those of which I listed of the previous. My mistake if I interpreted differently than you intended...

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
                      The only problem with Paul Harvey is that the last 10-15 years of his life he'd contradict himself alot. Though, I'm sure due to his age, others were writing his material.
                      The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

I'm calling you out on this for the THIRD TIME now. I could have understood you being misinformed the first time, but now you are intentionally spreading lies.

]
                        Your wasting your time. He's on the same level as Big Pat.
                        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                          Your wasting your time. He's on the same level as Big Pat.
                          Yes, as if we could all be on your intellectual level...lol, what was that classic gem about Black people and basketball games and rap concerts? Oh, tony.o, the laughs keep rolling in...

Comment

Yes, as if we could all be on your intellectual level...lol, what was that classic gem about Black people and basketball games and rap concerts? Oh, tony.o, the laughs keep rolling in...
                            Oh, the coronation of Obama where the peeps trashed the National Mall and booed Bush. Yeah I remember that one.

Comment

M-11
                              “All men dream...... But not equally..
                              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3077 users online. 173 members and 2904 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X