Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    Maybe not "tin foil hat" crazy but people were lining up by the droves in Detroit for their Obama money...

Leave a comment:

• DaLAW
    replied
    Originally posted by JPR View Post
    Another conservative expose' of the resume of another jewel in the Obama Dynasty crown.

Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers." Some political philosopher huh? He is credited with 70 million murders! Gee, I wonder if that is how he got rid of China's uninsured?

I wonder if Obama knew this before he appointed her? I wonder if this impressed him? I hate to say it, but I fear he considered it a virtue. Tells a lot about this administration. Confirms my assessment of this administration being a pack of revolutionaries. It is pretty clear now what his definition of "change" is. Too bad the irresponsible lap dog media didn't learn about it during the campaign.

Of course the libs will probably say the video has been "doctored." How pathetic they have become..

Video of a speech from June 2009....http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15...o-cheerleader/

Interestingly enough, it appears that Ms. Dunn can be as reckless as she wants on her seek and destroy campaign against FOX.

She holds a "terminal" position because her term expires in two months. What a perfect candidate to have to jump on a grenade for the anointed one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/10...icked_ani.html
    Did you somehow just equate Obama's message of "change" with the revolutionary actions of, among others, Mao? I mean...what exactly has Obama done, or suggested, that comes anywhere near that strain of 'revolutionary'? From what Obama has shown thus far, I don't think any of the tin-foil hat Conservative demographic has much to worry about in terms of Obama 'revolutionizing' the country...

Leave a comment:

• JPR
    replied
    What are you saying Mr. Flash? That you can't trust what your own eyes and ears are telling you? I posted the link to the VIDEO of her saying exactly that. Did you not bother to view it, or have the hallucinogens rendered you incapable of seeing and hearing reality?

Leave a comment:

• FredFlash
    replied
    Originally posted by JPR View Post
    Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers."
    You lie.

Leave a comment:

• Citizen85
    replied
    There's already a thread covering this topic.

Leave a comment:

• FNA209
    replied
    She's bus-fodder, as in thrown under.

At this rate, Obama will make the Guinness World Records for fired advisors.

Leave a comment:

• JPR
    started a topic Crazy like a FOX commentator?

Crazy like a FOX commentator?

Another conservative expose' of the resume of another jewel in the Obama Dynasty crown.

Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers." Some political philosopher huh? He is credited with 70 million murders! Gee, I wonder if that is how he got rid of China's uninsured?

I wonder if Obama knew this before he appointed her? I wonder if this impressed him? I hate to say it, but I fear he considered it a virtue. Tells a lot about this administration. Confirms my assessment of this administration being a pack of revolutionaries. It is pretty clear now what his definition of "change" is. Too bad the irresponsible lap dog media didn't learn about it during the campaign.

Of course the libs will probably say the video has been "doctored." How pathetic they have become..

Video of a speech from June 2009....http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15...o-cheerleader/

Interestingly enough, it appears that Ms. Dunn can be as reckless as she wants on her seek and destroy campaign against FOX.

She holds a "terminal" position because her term expires in two months. What a perfect candidate to have to jump on a grenade for the anointed one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/10...icked_ani.html
    Last edited by JPR; 10-20-2009, 12:13 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3698 users online. 243 members and 3455 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X