300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy like a FOX commentator?

Another conservative expose' of the resume of another jewel in the Obama Dynasty crown.

Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers." Some political philosopher huh? He is credited with 70 million murders! Gee, I wonder if that is how he got rid of China's uninsured?

I wonder if Obama knew this before he appointed her? I wonder if this impressed him? I hate to say it, but I fear he considered it a virtue. Tells a lot about this administration. Confirms my assessment of this administration being a pack of revolutionaries. It is pretty clear now what his definition of "change" is. Too bad the irresponsible lap dog media didn't learn about it during the campaign.

Of course the libs will probably say the video has been "doctored." How pathetic they have become..

Video of a speech from June 2009....http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15...o-cheerleader/

Interestingly enough, it appears that Ms. Dunn can be as reckless as she wants on her seek and destroy campaign against FOX.

She holds a "terminal" position because her term expires in two months. What a perfect candidate to have to jump on a grenade for the anointed one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/10...icked_ani.html
    Last edited by JPR; 10-20-2009, 12:13 AM.
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

She's bus-fodder, as in thrown under.

At this rate, Obama will make the Guinness World Records for fired advisors.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

There's already a thread covering this topic.
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by JPR View Post
        Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers."
        You lie.

Comment

What are you saying Mr. Flash? That you can't trust what your own eyes and ears are telling you? I posted the link to the VIDEO of her saying exactly that. Did you not bother to view it, or have the hallucinogens rendered you incapable of seeing and hearing reality?

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Another conservative expose' of the resume of another jewel in the Obama Dynasty crown.

Here, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, states that "Mao Tse Tung is one her two favorite political philosophers." Some political philosopher huh? He is credited with 70 million murders! Gee, I wonder if that is how he got rid of China's uninsured?

I wonder if Obama knew this before he appointed her? I wonder if this impressed him? I hate to say it, but I fear he considered it a virtue. Tells a lot about this administration. Confirms my assessment of this administration being a pack of revolutionaries. It is pretty clear now what his definition of "change" is. Too bad the irresponsible lap dog media didn't learn about it during the campaign.

Of course the libs will probably say the video has been "doctored." How pathetic they have become..

Video of a speech from June 2009....http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/15...o-cheerleader/

Interestingly enough, it appears that Ms. Dunn can be as reckless as she wants on her seek and destroy campaign against FOX.

She holds a "terminal" position because her term expires in two months. What a perfect candidate to have to jump on a grenade for the anointed one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/10...icked_ani.html
            Did you somehow just equate Obama's message of "change" with the revolutionary actions of, among others, Mao? I mean...what exactly has Obama done, or suggested, that comes anywhere near that strain of 'revolutionary'? From what Obama has shown thus far, I don't think any of the tin-foil hat Conservative demographic has much to worry about in terms of Obama 'revolutionizing' the country...

Comment

Maybe not "tin foil hat" crazy but people were lining up by the droves in Detroit for their Obama money...
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
                Did you somehow just equate Obama's message of "change" with the revolutionary actions of, among others, Mao? I mean...what exactly has Obama done, or suggested, that comes anywhere near that strain of 'revolutionary'? From what Obama has shown thus far, I don't think any of the tin-foil hat Conservative demographic has much to worry about in terms of Obama 'revolutionizing' the country...
                So you have no problem with him taking over GM and Chrysler? The banks?( see link below for the trashing of the rule of law and the political paybacks of these scandals). And coming soon, the healthcare industry?

How about the shadow government of Czars? Is it just a coincidence of sloppy/non-existent vetting that he has picked all these radical, Marxist czars?

What about the entire press with the exception of FOX and some conservative radio shows? He has the press under his thumb. They are afraid to ask him tough questions, let alone criticize his radical agenda and his corrupt dealings or his radical appointments. They have become the government owned press and they do nothing now but distribute propaganda and placate the masses. The citizenry are being treated like so many mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed steer manure. The revolutionaries want to make sure that the citizenry is misinformed and uninformed. That is why they hate FOX so much. That is also why they can't take FOX on face to face. Because FOX can shine the light on their lies and their subversive agenda.

He is opposed to a free press. He is opposed to freedom of speech. He is opposed to the 2nd amendment. He hates free enterprise and is in the process of dismantling the foundations of this country. This is what he meant by "change."

Freedom and Liberty are dirty words to him and his administration. When was the last time you heard him talk about those treasured American ideals? I can't remember a single example myself.

And he is doing it all in the most secretive and dishonest fashion imaginable. They are currently meeting behind closed doors now to work out the details of taking over the entire health care industry. No press and no Republicans involved.

If this is not a group of revolutionaries, exactly what would you call them?

Look at what he did to GM, Chrysler and the banking industry...http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...evolution.html

He and the leaders of Congress should be impeached. They took oaths to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States and they are moving at flank speed to destroy it.
                Last edited by JPR; 10-22-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

What are you saying Mr. Flash? That you can't trust what your own eyes and ears are telling you? I posted the link to the VIDEO of her saying exactly that. Did you not bother to view it, or have the hallucinogens rendered you incapable of seeing and hearing reality?
                  Her comments were cropped, bro, to mislead the gullible.

Comment

So you have no problem with him taking over GM and Chrysler?
                    Nope. It had to be done.

PS: He didn't take them over, bro. He saved them. As soon as they start making money, the stock owned by the government will be sold to the public.
                    Last edited by FredFlash; 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

How about the shadow government of Czars? Is it just a coincidence of sloppy/non-existent vetting that he has picked all these radical, Marxist czars?
                      What's a shadow government?

What about the entire press with the exception of FOX and some conservative radio shows? He has the press under his thumb.
                      I thought Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote "Under my Thumb."

Comment

Originally posted by FredFlash View Post
                        What's a shadow government?

I thought Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote "Under my Thumb."
                        You are incorrigible.

Comment

So you have no problem with him taking over GM and Chrysler? The banks?( see link below for the trashing of the rule of law and the political paybacks of these scandals). And coming soon, the healthcare industry?

What about the entire press with the exception of FOX and some conservative radio shows? He has the press under his thumb. They are afraid to ask him tough questions, let alone criticize his radical agenda and his corrupt dealings or his radical appointments. They have become the government owned press and they do nothing now but distribute propaganda and placate the masses. The citizenry are being treated like so many mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed steer manure. The revolutionaries want to make sure that the citizenry is misinformed and uninformed. That is why they hate FOX so much. That is also why they can't take FOX on face to face. Because FOX can shine the light on their lies and their subversive agenda.

He is opposed to a free press. He is opposed to freedom of speech. He is opposed to the 2nd amendment. He hates free enterprise and is in the process of dismantling the foundations of this country. This is what he meant by "change."

Freedom and Liberty are dirty words to him and his administration. When was the last time you heard him talk about those treasured American ideals? I can't remember a single example myself.

And he is doing it all in the most secretive and dishonest fashion imaginable. They are currently meeting behind closed doors now to work out the details of taking over the entire health care industry. No press and no Republicans involved.

If this is not a group of revolutionaries, exactly what would you call them?

Look at what he did to GM, Chrysler and the banking industry...http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...evolution.html

He and the leaders of Congress should be impeached. They took oaths to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States and they are moving at flank speed to destroy it.
                          Yeah...that's cute.

Anyway, Obama has shown, thus far, that he really doesn't have the political-saavy or...'bullyism' to impose his will as some previous Presidents have. Many of his campaign promises have yet to be fulfilled and it seems doubtful they will anytime soon. I simply do not see the same Constitution-trumpling monster some have made him out to be. In terms of bills/laws getting passed that changed the status-quo of what we are accustom to, I think the Bush WH was a better example than anything Obama has done...or not done, thus far...

Secondly, if you think FOX News is the unbiased, watch-dog group...yeah...we don't need to continue the conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
                            Yeah...that's cute.

Anyway, Obama has shown, thus far, that he really doesn't have the political-saavy or...'bullyism' to impose his will as some previous Presidents have. Many of his campaign promises have yet to be fulfilled and it seems doubtful they will anytime soon. I simply do not see the same Constitution-trumpling monster some have made him out to be. In terms of bills/laws getting passed that changed the status-quo of what we are accustom to, I think the Bush WH was a better example than anything Obama has done...or not done, thus far...

Secondly, if you think FOX News is the unbiased, watch-dog group...yeah...we don't need to continue the conversation...
                            1) Tell that to the fired president of GM. I think he may disagree with you. Tell that to the banks that want to pay back the TARP funds now that they feel that hook stuck in their gums. I think they too would disagree. Did you even read my link?

Tell that to the US Chamber of Commerce who is under attack for being opposed to Cap and Tax and Obama Care. Tell that to Humana and the insurance industry at large who have been promised legislative "retribution" for having the gall of hiring an accounting firm that finished a study concluding that Obama care will cost trillions.

2) I never said that FOX is totally unbiased. They are a mix of unbiased, biased to the right and biased to the left. What I have contended, and continue to contend is that they report facts and truth that the other networks won't dare report.

Btw, we are all still waiting for you, Pat or Fred to come up with the untruths that FOX puts forth. The White House can't as evidenced by Beck's unanswered daily challenges, and it appears that you three can't either.

Comment

1) Tell that to the fired president of GM. I think he may disagree with you. Tell that to the banks that want to pay back the TARP funds now that they feel that hook stuck in their gums. I think they too would disagree. Did you even read my link?

Tell that to the US Chamber of Commerce who is under attack for being opposed to Cap and Tax and Obama Care. Tell that to Humana and the insurance industry at large who have been promised legislative "retribution" for having the gall of hiring an accounting firm that finished a study concluding that Obama care will cost trillions.

2) I never said that FOX is totally unbiased. They are a mix of unbiased, biased to the right and biased to the left. What I have contended, and continue to contend is that they report facts and truth that the other networks won't dare report.

Btw, we are all still waiting for you, Pat or Fred to come up with the untruths that FOX puts forth. The White House can't as evidenced by Beck's unanswered daily challenges, and it appears that you three can't either.
                              1) I didn't read it. I never really read links, just debate opinions, really...

But like I said, if you compare what Obama has done, to what he said he wanted to get down...most of it hasn't occurred. Lol, what he wants to get done...really hasn't happened. His 'grand plan', if this is how it is to be undertaken, will never occur. Again, I believe the Bush WH was much more effective in getting done what it wanted to get done. And I think what it did get done was more changing of the landscape we were used to than anything Obama has done...

2) FOX News is a joke. Like I've said many times, and is common knowledge, the man in charge of the NEWS CONTENT sent memos to his staff (reporters, anchors and commentators) on how to tilt their stories to a pro-Right bias. It is what it is. I just don't trust them. As well as having an almost entirely Right-leaning roster, I mean, its just inherently biased. Which, is not to say other stations aren't, but FOX simply has the smoking gun attached to it...granted there are actually copies of the aforementioned 'memos' in the public domain....

3) Beck...and in GLENN Beck? Yeah, again...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6396 users online. 360 members and 6036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X