Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme court to hear case

FLASH

As the title indicates, the supreme court of the USA has decided to hear the case of Chicago's want to ban firearms.
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

If they rule as they did on the DC law, it'll be great!
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Except now we have an Obama appointee. The plot thickens...

Comment

They better side with gun owners. State firearm laws are getting more out of hand by the second.
        "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

There's going to be a lot of pressure on the court to say that the 2nd Amendment doesn't cover the states. Anything this administartion can do to remove your 2nd Amendment rights they will.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            Except now we have an Obama appointee. The plot thickens...
            She replaced a liberal so the make up it doesn't change. On the gun boards some were concerend over Kennedy as he is typically the swing vote although he was most interested in hearing the Heller case. I predict another 5-4 in favor on incoporation.

Now how much commotoin Comrade Daley and Lord Bloomberg make prior to and after the ruling remains to be seen.

Obama will just side with the winning side and state he always felt and supported that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4685 users online. 307 members and 4378 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X