300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qaddafi duck.

Mummar Qaddafi: Im sitting here watching this nugbag rant and rave at the United Nations televised meeting and I swear the way he is talking about Bush and our Military, if I closed my eyes I swear It sounds like all the whinny liberals who exist in this country. Its almost commical. I totally understand why Bush turned his back on the UN in the first place. A big building where everyone sits around and points fingers and has no true solutions. Sounds like Congress right now.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Our nutbag lead it off didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by dadyswat View Post
      Our nutbag lead it off didn't he?
      Well, the job of the opening act is to grease the rails for the main event....
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Stand by for more. Hugo Chavez gets to rant tomorrow.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I believe Ahmadinejad is to speak today, can't leave him out of the loony toon brigade. Canada and Germany said they will walk out, if Bolton was there I think he would too.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            I believe Ahmadinejad is to speak today, can't leave him out of the loony toon brigade. Canada and Germany said they will walk out, if Bolton was there I think he would too.
            Amazingly, Hillary had the balls to walk out before Qadaffi started his rant today.
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Isn't it amazing that homicidal sociopaths get red carpet treatment and an internationally televised podium to speak from at the UN?.....The meeting reminded me of those Mafia meetings in the Godfather in which all the head honchos from the various families would gather. The big difference though is that the Mafia are Boy Scouts compared to the miscreants in the UN.

At least our President scored some points with the international community though huh? I heard Qaddafi referred to Obama as "their son" and said he wished Obama could stay President forever. I guess now we know what Obama meant when he talked about improving America's standing in the world.

Maybe he even hosted a sleep over at the White House. For all we know he and Hugo Chavez could be snoring and spooning together as I type this.

BTW - Time has not been kind to Qaddafi. He looked like he was worked on by a drunken make up artist for some kind of character from a Saturday Night Live skit gone bad .

Maybe he doesn't get enough sleep. Kinda looked that way to me.
              Perhaps he has had trouble sleeping at night since the night we dropped a bomb on his house for blowing up PAN AM flight 103 over Lockerbie.
              Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Originally posted by JPR View Post
                Isn't it amazing that homicidal sociopaths get red carpet treatment and an internationally televised podium to speak from at the UN?
                Sometimes the best way to discredit someone is to let them speak.....
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

He looked like one of the robots from the Pirates of the carribean ride...

Creepy.

M-11
                  “All men dream...... But not equally..
                  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                  but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                  for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

He reminds me of the expression "after the age of 40, you're responsible for your own face." I wouldn't have recognized him from his younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by hankido2000
                      He does look pretty aged for only being 67. King Abdullah of Saudia looks a lot younger than Al-Gaddafi and he was born in 1924.

I like watching the Arab League meetings when Gaddafi mocks King Abdullah.
                      Having Ronnie Reagan drop a couple Snakeyes on you (along with a "whoops" on the French Embassy) will age you somewhat .....

Comment

Well Nightshift, it's now the conservatives turn to whine and compare Obama to Hitler, forget how to read and understand a birth certificate, and feign concern over a deficit they enhanced by supporting Bush and his allies and his fun and games in the Middle East. Good luck with all that.
                        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Let Khadaffy return home, then send the F-111s for another brief visit.
                          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3529 users online. 244 members and 3285 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X