300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry's Most Outragious Lie

Which lie has been the most frustrating to you?
    No lobbiests in the white house staff
    7.25%
    No legislation signed without public review
    8.70%
    No increase in taxation
    8.70%
    That he doesn't want sigle payer health care
    11.59%
    That h wouldn't be qualified and would thus not run in 2008
    14.49%
    That his birth was the result of th Selma march
    4.35%
    That in 20 years of attendance, he never heard Rev Wright's racist, anti-American sermons
    17.39%
    That he was against decriminalizing marijuana
    4.35%
    That he doesn't favor gun control
    11.59%
    That he will have a transparent administration
    11.59%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Its not the lies, but the truth that is frustrating! 1143 days to go...

Comment

It was kind of tought to choose. I was looking for the platform he ran upon which stated he would govern from the center.
      "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

Hmmm...For me it's what he said about unemployment and how it will get real bad if the stimulus package didn't go through...Well, it went through and unemployment is 10.5 in my part of the world...

I'm not to worried about the other stuff, people are not going to go for it anyways...

The issues on the poll don't bother me much...
        sigpic

Comment

Not even gonna bother quoting sources, huh?
          "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
            All the supposed lies is speculation coming from the far right media outlets, or speculation from nut job right wing conservatives that are just trying to spread fear. All the links will lead you to right wing conservative web sites that are just spewing lies of there own to discredit the president as much as possible. The same thing the Far left did with Bush.

Comment

Polticians lie!?
              ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
                Why should he....?? Barry and his crew spouted off all that nonsense when he was running.....

Hell, CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/ABC even carried it.....not just Fox.......

Comment

Originally posted by livestrong6 View Post
                  All the supposed lies is speculation coming from the far right media outlets, or speculation from nut job right wing conservatives that are just trying to spread fear. All the links will lead you to right wing conservative web sites that are just spewing lies of there own to discredit the president as much as possible. The same thing the Far left did with Bush.
                  Give it up...

He and his posse' spout all that stuff of during the campaign....and no one has called him out on it thus far....other than the Right....and when we do so.....you call us racists....

Comment

Let's start at the top:

No lobbyists in the Obama White House

Originally posted by Barack Obama
                    One year from now, we have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more to take on lobbyists than any other candidate in this race - and I've won. I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House. Because real change isn't another four years of defending lobbyists who don't represent real Americans - it's standing with working Americans who have seen their jobs disappear and their wages decline and their hope for the future slip further and further away. That's the change we can offer in 2008. http://www.barackobama.com/2007/11/0...ck_obam_30.php
                    A little over a year later, and we get Eric Holder as Attorney General.

Originally posted by The Washington Times
                    The records show that partners at Covington & Burling LLP had given the Obama campaign more than $25,000 in contributions last year, including $10,650 since October.

Covington & Burling lawyer Eric Holder, a former top deputy in the Justice Department and U.S. attorney for the District, gave $4,600 to Mr. Obama. An adviser for the campaign, he was registered as a lobbyist in 2003 but does not currently lobby, records show. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...obby-partners/
                    Or does the Washington Times count as a conservative blog....
                    \

Comment

Since I came across this one, I'll skip down the list and address it now:

Obama does not support a single-payer system.

On July 1, 2009, he said, in opposition to single-payers sytems:
                      Here's the problem, is that the way our health care system evolved in the United States, it evolved based on employers providing health insurance to their employees through private insurers. And so that's still the way that the vast majority of you get your insurance. And for us to transition completely from an employer-based system of private insurance to a single-payer system could be hugely disruptive. And my attitude has been that we should be able to find a way to create a uniquely American solution to this problem that controls costs but preserves the innovation that is introduced in part with a free market system. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...h-Care-Reform/
                      However, throughout the campaign, he talked of preferring a single-payer system:
                      Obama said, "Here's the bottom line. If I were designing a system from scratch I would probably set up a single-payer system...But we're not designing a system from scratch...And when we had a healthcare forum before I set up my healthcare plan here in Iowa there was a lot of resistance to a single-payer system. So what I believe is we should set up a series of choices....Over time it may be that we end up transitioning to such a system. For now, I just want to make sure every American is covered...I don't want to wait for that perfect system...The one thing you should ask about the candidates though is who's gonna have the capacity to actually deliver on the change?...I believe I've got a better capacity to break the gridlock and attract both Independents and Republicans to work together." http://www.barackobama.com/factcheck...sistent_in.php
                      \

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                        Give it up...

He and his posse' spout all that stuff of during the campaign....and no one has called him out on it thus far....other than the Right....and when we do so.....you call us racists....
                        Like always show some proof that makes your opinion fact. Then Maybe, I'll even consider what you write.

Comment

Do we have to bring up Dick cheney's involvement with Halliburton, and the millions in US contracts given to them and subsidiaries.

Comment

And we march on:

That he was against decriminalizing marijuana.

"I think we need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws," Mr. Obama told an audience during a debate at Northwestern University in 2004. http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle_..._out_in_favor_
                            Of course, that was before his run for the White House and his need to appease the middle. What's his stance now?

Originally posted by CBS News
                            “The answer is, no, I don't think that is a good strategy to grow our economy,” the president said. His answer prompted applause from the audience.

(White House press secretary Robert Gibbs later clarified Mr. Obama's position: "The president opposes the legalization of marijuana…he does not think that’s the right plan for America.”
                            But then again, I suppose StoptheDrugWar.org and CBS News are also bastions of the Vast Right-wing Conspiracy.....
                            \

Comment

I'm disgusted by every one of his many lies.
                              I need an all of the above option in order to vote.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4762 users online. 274 members and 4488 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X