300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alleged "mobster" speaks out to the certified mobsters

Part 1 www.YouTube.com/watch?v=j7sQHunYdN8 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7sQHunYdN8>

Part 2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJsF11PsnQ <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJsF11PsnQ>

I hope the Congress and White House sees this. It should be required viewing for them.
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

JPR, did you verify for yourself the claims that man is making? Did you?

Here is one comment from YouTube regarding that video...not my comment...just one which encourges you to read the bill yourself:

With all due respect sir, you appear to be lying. I notice you did not cite the bill you were reading from other than to say it was the "House bill". I don't know which "House bill" you're reading from--maybe it was a right wing bill being proposed to frighten people. The items you read do not appear anywhere in HB 3200, the "House Bill" that is being seriously considered by Democrats in Congress. Check the bill yourself google HR 3200. Don't be lied to any more!

...not my comment, but reflects how I feel.
    ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

That man repeats just about every lie that has been put out in the right-wing propaganda campaign against health care reform. I don't think he makes a single true statement in he entire video. It is also rather ironic that he blasts government health care at every turn but makes it quite clear at the beginning that he is entitled to his government Medicare benefits.

JPR, my question to you is this: do you ever actually try factchecking or vetting the information that you pull from the internet? It appears that you will repeat and uncritically accept any outrageous claim as long as it conforms to your preconceived views.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPat View Post
        That man repeats just about every lie that has been put out in the right-wing propaganda campaign against health care reform. I don't think he makes a single true statement in he entire video. It is also rather ironic that he blasts government health care at every turn but makes it quite clear at the beginning that he is entitled to his government Medicare benefits.

JPR, my question to you is this: do you ever actually try factchecking or vetting the information that you pull from the internet? It appears that you will repeat and uncritically accept any outrageous claim as long as it conforms to your preconceived views.
        Why do you waste your time watching videos that are posted without a summary or explanation?
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL
          Why do you waste your time watching videos that are posted without a summary or explanation?
          You make a good point, it is probably just as much of a waste of time to point out factual errors to folks that do not care about truth or intelligent discourse anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
            If I would propose a lecture as such, I would be hung by my colleagues, for lack of sourses...., No matter thar' political leanings....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2664 users online. 135 members and 2529 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X