300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama gets a lecture from Sgt. Friday & Ofcr. Gannon

Old school lecture for another know-it-all kid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4r6YCUtxfs
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

I saw that. It was well done. I thought it had some merit, but it hasn't gained much traction. There is a lesson there though.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

I thought it was funny...

Comment

Looked as though it went "right over his head"
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

That was good....But BO looked like what he was hearing was beneath him. My guess is that he felt Friday and Gannon were speaking "Stupidly."
          Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZghUX6BTlo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
              LMAO! I saw that the other day, I don't know why I found that so funny...

Comment

It fit in perfectly...
                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6022 users online. 363 members and 5659 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X