Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayy over the line

http://www.glennbeckrapedandmurdered...irlin1990.com/

Wow.... also read the bottom of the page, it doesn't excuse it, but wow..

Taylor can you give a quick synopsis...I'm at work and not about ready to click a link with those words in it.....might light up some red flags in the network.

Comment

Its a parody website. The second line on the website states that its a parody. I can only assume this is the result of the recent 'dig up dirt on Beck' nonsense. Much a'do about nothing imo. But Beck sycophants will run to his defense and get him a seat at the victim table.
      ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
        Its a parody website. The second line on the website states that its a parody. I can only assume this is the result of the recent 'dig up dirt on Beck' nonsense. Much a'do about nothing imo. But Beck sycophants will run to his defense and get him a seat at the victim table.

Yeah, I'm sure there is a widespread hunt for dirt to discredit Beck. He has seemingly been quite honest about his past on TV. I'm sure there is some stuff out there, but we are all humans and do make mistakes, some just worse then others.

Comment

Glen is an American patriot of the highest order. His honesty is the only thing that gets the libs worked up. His past is meaningless to all but the extreme left fringe.

Glen Beck in 2012!
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

All it takes to accumulate viscous and ugly enemies is to speak the truth. The truth enrages those who love lies. That is why O'Reilly, Hannity, an Beck all need protection teams. It would appear that the tolerant left aren't so tolerant after all.
            Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

I remember if I heard Beck right...he has walls around his place of residence and has body guards at all times for him and his family.

Only reason you would have to have such protection is because people disagree with you ideologically and are bent on your downfall. Those though are the fringe of the ideology and do not represent the whole ideology as a whole.

I'm sure Olberman/Matthews/Maddow have some sort of protection because I'm sure there are some ideologues on the other side that are fringe nutters.

Comment

To save you all time, what the bottom of the page says...

Notice: This site is parody/satire. We assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we haven't yet seen proof that he didn't. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation.

Read the last sentence again. That's the point. Read it a third time and ignore the name of the site itself, because anyone who believes that we're trying to actually get people to believe Glenn Beck raped and/or murdered is *whoosh* missing the entire point. So don't be dumb like a lot of people are. I greatly expanded this text because so many people *read* it, and *still* didn't understand.
                Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
                  A seat at the victim table. What an interesting turn of phrase.
                  For every one hundred men you send us,
                  Ten should not even be here.
                  Eighty are nothing but targets.
                  Nine of them are real fighters;
                  We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
                  Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
                  And he will bring the others back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2839 users online. 163 members and 2676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X