300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Czar - Van Jones

It sure is handy to have Czars. No Senate confirmations required, not that this Senate is hard on nominees of this administration. Nevertheless, I highly doubt this guy could have been confirmed even with this Senate.

Check out his resume -

1) In 1992 was arrested while protesting the Rodney King verdict. By August of that year he described himself as a communist.

2) Graduated law school and moved to San Francisco. Got involved with a Marxist group named "Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement" (STORM). While with STORM Jones protested alleged police brutality(maybe he should have been at the recent White House beer fest.)

On the night of 9/12/2001, STORM held a vigil in Oakland,CA. They were "mourning the victims of U.S. imperialism around the world."

The group espoused revolutionary Marxist politics. But don't take my word for it. Check out page 63 in their document "Reclaiming Revolution".......Also check out page 47 where they blame the U.S.A for the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.capitalresearch.org/blog/...msummation.pdf

3)In 1999 - 2000 he was a leader in a campaign to defeat Prop. 21, a measure that was tough on violent crime. It passed by a wide margin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposition_21

4) In 2004 he signed a "911 Truth Statement" which alleged the Bush Administration was either responsible for or knowingly complicit in the attacks of 9/11 .

5) In February 2009 he gave a lecture in Berkeley, CA in which he referred to Republicans as "******es". (It appears his Yale education did not do much for his vocabulary.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt66eWnjoTo

6) Here is an excellent summation of his resume, complete with Van Jones in his own words......

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo46e8OHd9U

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B6XD...eature=related

IMHO the more I learn about this administration the more concerned I am about what is going on. It reminds me of Abraham Lincoln's warning in which he said don't worry about a foreign invader coming in and defeating us. If we as a nation are conquered, it will come from within.

It also reminds me of that thriller movie who's name escapes me. In it, a babysitter is receiving threatening phone calls. While she is online with the police, they are in the process of tracing the calls. It climaxes when the police finally get a fix on the caller. They tell her the calls are originating from inside the house. It sent chills up my spine. I feel the same way now.

Beck is right on when he asks why no one on the major networks is covering this stuff other than FOX. Something very sinister is happening IMHO. I hope everybody informs their family, neighbors and friends about this guy. First Ayers, then Wright, now this guy. These are no accidents. These are birds of a feather. Let's pass the word around.
    Last edited by JPR; 09-04-2009, 02:47 AM.
    Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

You know, I have a very serious question about this.

As noted on Special Report with Brett Bair (sp?), the White House Press Secretary has stated that the President and Robert Gibbs will not comment or say anything about Van Jones on what he has said prior to his appointment. It was stated in such a way that all of a sudden he is no longer that guy. No longer that radical communist, no longer that STORM member, no longer that guy who believes white people are poisoning people of color, no longer that guy spraying toxins on immigrants, no longer a 911 truther.....

So my question is:

When getting into Law Enforcement, anything you say/have said, group affiliations, etc... can instantly DQ you from ever becoming a LEO, but you can say, join, etc... what you will and become a Special Advisor to the President and set agendas for this Country?

Does any of this just sound completely out of a Sci-Fi movie? Or am I just crazy and out of my stinking mind?

Can anyone, answer this?

To democrats, how can anyone, including you democrats, approve of something like this at one of the highest levels of the government. Do democrats believe communism is okay? I mean come on, I know we have our disagreements, but we should all agree that NO ONE who has ever claimed in writing they are a communist should be anywhere in the government or near the President for that matter.
    Last edited by SteveOKC; 09-04-2009, 03:19 AM.

Comment

This is just another example of the people that Obama is influenced by. Its sad that so many people are too stupid and brain dead to see the sorry person they elected President.

I heard a report yesterday that Obamas poll numbers have dropped more than any President in the past 60 years for his time in office. Per the CNN poll he has lost the support of the independent voters. The man is a absolute failure and he will continue to fail.
      Retired LASD

Comment

It is very sad that white liberal apologists felt the need to get rid of their white guilt and elect someone because they are black.

Comment

I'll keep it short. I have been doing some reading up on this guy Van Jones. All I have to say.....scary.
          "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

Van Jones also fronted some San Fransico Police monitoring group, complete with video cams to watch the police.

Obama now has a 42% approval rating.

The scary part, for me, about that 58% is the number of lefties, libs, and (so-called) progressives, who think he's not getting things done, their way, soon enough.
            Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-05-2009, 10:39 AM.
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
              This is just another example of the people that Obama is influenced by. Its sad that so many people are too stupid and brain dead to see the sorry person they elected President.

I heard a report yesterday that Obamas poll numbers have dropped more than any President in the past 60 years for his time in office. Per the CNN poll he has lost the support of the independent voters. The man is a absolute failure and he will continue to fail.
              It's just that there are SOOOOO MANY extremists in ONE administration in less than one year. Commies, tax cheats, felons, terrorists - all - the presidents pals and appointees.

Just so many. May he one day do the honorable thing and resign.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Good thread.
                Notice that our liberal posters will just ignore this information and pretend it doesn't exist.
                This is proof that we cannot coexist with these people and we should work to separate ourselves from them.
                Last edited by tony.o; 09-05-2009, 01:17 AM.
                The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                  Good thread.
                  Notice that our liberal posters will just ignore this information and pretend it doesn't exist.
                  This is proof that we cannot coexist with these people and we should work to separate ourselves from them.
                  Yup, and I'm still waiting on answers to my questions. I asked my very liberal In-Laws about Van Jones and they said they would not and will not believe it since MSNBC has not said any of this. To them Fox News is a joke and only spews lies.

Comment

Did you see O'Reilly actually beat CBS News last week?!?!?!

Holy Mackeral! Go Bill!!!!!!
                    The All New
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                      Good thread.
                      100% agreed.

Comment

Van Jones resigns.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...d-controversy/

Good riddance!
                        David Bailey Photography | Bailey Tactical

sigpic

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor satan shudders and says oh hell he's awake!"

Comment

I hope he didn't let the door hit him on the way out.

Now if we could just get the rest of the administration to resign, especially "the annointed one", maybe, just maybe we can clean up the mess they have made the last 7 months before it becomes permanent.
                          Jubilant Patriotic Republican

America gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when they elected him. Obama is now giving America the doubt of the benefit of his governance......Change you can bereave in!..JPR

Comment

Originally posted by dbphotos View Post
                            Obama next?
                            The All New
                            - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by dbphotos View Post
                              AMF, you communist SOB! Only one reason Dear Leader hired him - birds of a feather.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2834 users online. 149 members and 2685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X