Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with America is that everyone thinks they are entitled to everything.

Kids grow up with this mindset.

Comment

• LOL Jasper how can you try to call out DaLaw that he cannot read when apparently you are the one who has comprehension problems. A lesson plan and a speech are two entirely different pieces of literature. The individual(DaLaw) has been asking you the whole time to prove that the President's speech has been altered. I know you hate Obama but gosh atleast read and understand what others are trying to type to you.
      Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
        Just cost the taxpayers how much for the GPO investigation......??

Whats the cost of pulling a kid out of school for the day or making comments about Barry...? ZERO....
        I agree, the Democrat's actions in 91 were ridiculous. I also have no doubt that if the GOP had a sufficient majority in congress that they would be having an investigation too. Are you forgetting the $40 million+ spent in attempts to smear Clinton?

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...bes_of_cl.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/oct/29/news/mn-37331

Comment

• Originally posted by E3CSHARP View Post
          LOL Jasper how can you try to call out DaLaw that he cannot read when apparently you are the one who has comprehension problems. A lesson plan and a speech are two entirely different pieces of literature. The individual(DaLaw) has been asking you the whole time to prove that the President's speech has been altered. I know you hate Obama but gosh atleast read and understand what others are trying to type to you.
          Yeah, it seems like me and him are on different planets. Me on this one and him...I'm not quite sure yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            I was busy picking up dog poop. But if the speech was to include a plan that recommended that students draft letters to themselves discussing "what they can do to help the president" to "how they can "achieve their short-term and long-term education goals" that's much different. So the speech had to be revised to reflect that change, correct?
            No hon, the speech and the ideas for discussion/activities are two different things, from different sources. Like... (A.) There is a story in a text book for the students to read, and (B.) the teacher has a lesson plan with a variety of ideas for after the story is read, such as "break into discussion groups, or make paper models, or act out a chapter as if it's a play..." and then the teacher decides to eliminate or revise the "make paper models" idea - you do not revise the story in the text book to accomplish that. Does that make more sense? (The speech would be like the story in the text book.)

Oh and when I said it seemed dull, I didn't see it I just read it. Maybe it was more fascinating live! lol
            "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

• Originally posted by M-11 View Post
              This threads been going for a while, are the Obama Youth here yet or what?

Oh, wait. The news just needed to highlight something unimportant to make sure America remains unaware of anything the news is not telling them.

Everyone keep arguing. Let the government take care of everything whiole you fight.

M-11
              I think everyone was hoping if they made a big enough fuss, they'd get invited to the White House for a beer!

(I don't drink beer... do they serve Mountain Dew?)
              "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikk View Post
                I think everyone was hoping if they made a big enough fuss, they'd get invited to the White House for a beer!

(I don't drink beer... do they serve Mountain Dew?)
                Only if you pay for that Mountain Dew.

I believe I heard even the White House said it might have been a little much on there end. The fuss was a little much but I don't care if the President speaks to children. I have a 1 year old daughter and if she was old enough, I personally would want her to listen to his speech as long as it was not about politics because anyone who makes it to the Presidency is a success story in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Errrr.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid of the evil Far left that you and DeLaw believe in.....? Yes....you folks are too crazy. Will that happen...? Nope. I am not that stupid. But I do think the nonsense needs to be reigned in.....

What war..? It's a discussion that you are to dense to play in most times....do to your inability to write/spell most times.....

You seriously think that folks will ever see eye to eye over anything...? If you think that....then pass me whatever you are smoking...because it's got to be some good stuff.....

Finally!! We agree on something....

I ever say that...? I know we need different sides to keep balance. My issue is that Barry and his Czars are so left of center that they are going to ruin this country. Hell, look at the shape we are in now. And if you try blame it on Bush, I am going to call Shanangins on you.....

Barry has dumped how many trillions into things.....bought things....resuced things...etc....and look where that's got us....

My America wouldn't have the Dems running anything......but that's just me...

Only Commie I've seen lately is Barry and his Czars.....

I really dont like to talk about people.Iam a peacful man. I am a Christian man. i dont et into the whole name calingthing. it serves no purpose and you cant grow from it. But I mustsay your comments are offensive.

Just because itype fast and have mispelled words and CHOOSE not to go back and correct with spellcheck does not make me a dummy. I probably have more formal education than you do.You do not know anything abou tme yet you attack me. that is childish and foolish and accomplishes nothing.

Yu are not a nice person at all. what makes you think I am some far left anyway? I dont even know what that means.i try not to classify people. Its not good to put people in a box. That is simplistic thinking. I voted for George Bush Sr. I voted for Bill Clinton. I like Colin Powell. I like JFK. I am a military vet. I dont believe in gay marriage. But i also dont believe you should take away their rights. I love my country just like the next guy. So please dont put me in some category. I guess its easy to do that when you dont think very much. Simple minded people will always dothe easy simple thing.

I will pray or you my dear brother.

Comment

• Once again....for God's sake....go back in proof your work.

I'm done with even discussing things with you....

There is NO WAY you are a LEO or a Officer in the Military. If you were, you would take pride in what you post.....and go back and spellcheck it before you posted it..... I can see a mistake here and there....as no one is perfect but FOR GOD'S SAKE......when you post it looks like a 10 year old kid did it....

And don't pray for me....I don't want it......

Comment

• well. you're wrong. i am an officer in the military and I am a former cop. believe what you want. Jesus couldnt make them believe him so why sould I try? Its not that I dont take pride inmy work.I just dont take thisboard that seriously. If i were doing something that actually meant something then yes of course I would proof read it. But i think most folks can get the gist of what I am trying to convey here.

Comment

• Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post

well. you're wrong. i am an officer in the military and I am a former cop. believe what you want. Jesus couldnt make them believe him so why sould I try? Its not that I dont take pride inmy work.I just dont take thisboard that seriously. If i were doing something that actually meant something then yes of course I would proof read it. But i think most folks can get the gist of what I am trying to convey here.
                        If you are a military officer, thank you for your service.

Which oath did you take? The same one I took when I joined the Marines and then took again when I joined the Army or did you take the "I Pledge" oath offered by Demi Moore and her crowd? Just asking....
                        "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post
                          Jesus couldnt make them believe him so why sould I try?
                          Comparing yourself to Jesus now...? Give me a freaking break....

Comment

• Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
                            The speech was never changed. No credible news source, not even FOX News ever reported the content of Obama's speech was changed. The only person I heard report that the speech was altered was you. Where did you get this information? Or were you too caught up trying to bash Obama...you lost track of the facts? Eh, its OK, happens a lot around here...

And FYI, the 'plan' was, again, one of "dozens" of "suggested activities". Its pretty foolish to assume one of "dozens" of "suggested activities" given to teachers somehow represents whatever tin-foil hat conspiracy many here were spewing...
                            Like I said, you can't read. His speech included the former plan, once folks got wind of it they changed the plan which was reflected in the speech. That's why the reports say "revised". Look the word up instead of lecturing people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikk View Post
                              No hon, the speech and the ideas for discussion/activities are two different things, from different sources. Like... (A.) There is a story in a text book for the students to read, and (B.) the teacher has a lesson plan with a variety of ideas for after the story is read, such as "break into discussion groups, or make paper models, or act out a chapter as if it's a play..." and then the teacher decides to eliminate or revise the "make paper models" idea - you do not revise the story in the text book to accomplish that. Does that make more sense? (The speech would be like the story in the text book.)

Oh and when I said it seemed dull, I didn't see it I just read it. Maybe it was more fascinating live! lol
                              Please explain how you include a plan in a speech, revise the plan and not change the speech to reflect the change if your intention is to present the revised plan? I'll await with baited breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                                Don't bother. That factoid has been posted several times. It keeps being ignored. After all, that was fine as it was liberals doing it.

But let a conservative protest something a Democrat does (particularly when it's their Messiah ) and conservatives are un-American, and terrorists, and racists, and whatever other label they have come up with during the last 7 months or so.
                                Yes, it's the double standard thing. Typical for the libs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4294 users online. 277 members and 4017 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X