Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question bout Ron Paul

Why McCain instead of Paul?
    It seems like his economic principle as good as anyones. . .

I like him because unlike obama when he says "Change" he actually says what his change is.

I hate this election overzealous overhyped and deluded populace scrambling to elect someone who isn't going to make thier lives better...
    I suppose I have to study monetary history or science to test all these theories of economics but I know what has happend so far has been bad.

So why did you NOT vote for Ron Paul, in the primaries...
    Why would you not vote for him now as a write in?
    They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
    Why McCain instead of Paul?
    It seems like his economic principle as good as anyones. . .

I like him because unlike obama when he says "Change" he actually says what his change is.

I hate this election overzealous overhyped and deluded populace scrambling to elect someone who isn't going to make thier lives better...
    I suppose I have to study monetary history or science to test all these theories of economics but I know what has happend so far has been bad.

So why did you NOT vote for Ron Paul, in the primaries...
    Why would you not vote for him now as a write in?
    Good question. Can't wait to read the responses.

Ron Paul understands economics. He stood up against Greenspan, making him shrivel in his seat, and now faces Bernanke, 'mano-a-mano'. He stands for America, and the U.S. Constitution. This is the man who should've been our presidential candidate.

I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, and intend to write-in his name on election night.

Comment

I like Ron Paul's stances on many economic issues, but he's kind of a nutjob when it comes to foreign policy. He doesn't really have a realistic view of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by stryker11 View Post
        I like Ron Paul's stances on many economic issues, but he's kind of a nutjob when it comes to foreign policy. He doesn't really have a realistic view of the world.
        Unfortunately it's not foreign policy which has America 'on the ropes'. It is our economic policy, and our dollar, which may............bring down the world. We need an knowledgeable economist like Ron Paul to guide us through this mess, more than someone who sings....'bomb, bomb, bomb.....bomb, bomb Iran'.

Comment

Originally posted by stryker11 View Post
          Like as opposed to Obama?

I know the guy wants to return to Hamiltonion isolation...
          I initially oppose that, but I don't mind discussing what the consequences would be.
          We have the most powerful country in the world all things considered and some of what he wants in that vein would be impposibble in the 4 years.
          Though some of the other things he says actually are managable.

I think he's the right candidate. I'm still researching him though.

Thanks for the response Stryker11

... write in? Has anyone ever won an election that way?
          Last edited by midnight_v; 10-26-2008, 11:29 PM.
          They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9580 users online. 448 members and 9132 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X