Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background check never done on Obama??

Philip J Berg lawsuit, obamacrimes.com, COLB update, comments, Insights, FBI response, Special Agent-in-Charge, Background checks, elected officials, American political process, Berg website comments, AnswersSeptember 20, 2008
    Philip J Berg provided an update regarding the COLB of Barack Obama on his website on Friday, September 19, 2008.

Obama should have proven earlier
    written by Citizen Wells, September 19, 2008

Obama, an educated Lawyer, should have been proactive early
    and established his credentials. He is obviously hiding something.

written by Bergs Assistant, September 19, 2008

Hi Citizen Wells,

You are very accurate!

We have received a lot of question asking How did Obama get this far, he must have had background checks as he is a U.S. Senator.

However, this is inaccurate according to Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI. Background checks are not performed on those elected, once elected they work for Congress and are handed a secret clearance. See below:

This is a conversation between the Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI and Mike Trivisonno on the Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7/02/08, Hr. 2.

Caller - Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI - The short answer is no, no we dont, but theyre given top secret clearances because theyre members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

Host - Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?.

FBI - Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

Host - Even people running for president of the United States of America?.

FBI - Thats correct.

Host - Thats a little weird

FBI - Well, its part of democracy, its part of what the American people want, they want to be able to vote for somebody to represent them in Washington and they dont want us to get in the way of that and we have no predilection to get in the way of that.

Host - Yeah, but what if theyre voting for a bad person and they dont know that person is bad, do you follow me?. Im saying, if the guys got a background and maybe hes involved with some people that he shouldnt be involved with, shouldnt we know that as voters?.

FBI - Well, I think youd agree that the American political process is about as rigorous as youll ever see and if theres dirt back there, probably the opponent is gonna get it out probably before anyone else will.

Host - Now I know why youre the head of the FBI, theyre good, arent they?.

written by Phils Assistant, September 20, 2008

Thinking Guy,

You dont sue the Department of Health to obtain a birth record of an idividual in which you are questioning his citizenship status. The answer, again, is he can produce it. Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? Im sure you do, I would be happy to show anyone mine, Im more than willing to prove my citizenship status.

As you are aware, some of this is of course are discovery issues. Please review the legal briefs posted on this website, it will give you all law relevant to Mr. Bergs case.

Thinking Guy, how do you Know what Mr. Obama has actually used in order to obtain passports, drivers licenses, etc.? Your answer would be speculative.

Mr. Obama has access to his birth certificate, again, the picture on his website is a Certification of Live birth, which is NOT a birth Certificate.

Although Im not republican or a supporter of the Republican party, Senator McCain provided several certified copies of his long version (vault) version of his birth certificate, he took his issue to Congress for a resolution, he did not want doubts in his supporters minds. Mr. Obama should be willing to do the same. Put this issue to rest, be done with it.
    Last edited by NYFedLeo; 09-21-2008, 04:54 PM.
    Calling an Illegal Alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

Interesting...

Do you have a link or a source as to where this came from?
    1*

Comment

Can't some person on this forum hop into their patrol car parked in front of their house and run a check on this guy? There's gotta be someone on the forum with a computer in their car.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
        Can't some person on this forum hop into their patrol car parked in front of their house and run a check on this guy? There's gotta be someone on the forum with a computer in their car.
        That's not a background.

Comment

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
          That's not a background.
          I thought this was relating to criminal record.

Comment

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...site-comments/
            Calling an Illegal Alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
              I thought this was relating to criminal record.
              Criminal record is only one part of a BI.

Comment

Thanks, NYFed. Very interesting.

I've ALWAYS found it hard to comprehend why we as police officers have to go through 100x the background checks and questionnaires that elected officials have to go through..... at any point in their lives, it seems.

I just can't believe anything surprises me these days...
                1*

Comment

Please, if there was something to find, Obama wouldn't be running for president because the DNC probably did a thorough background check themselves because they know that the RNC is going to do a thorough background check.

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                    Thanks, NYFed. Very interesting.

I've ALWAYS found it hard to comprehend why we as police officers have to go through 100x the background checks and questionnaires that elected officials have to go through..... at any point in their lives, it seems.

I just can't believe anything surprises me these days...
                    That's because elected officials don't do anything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5603 users online. 320 members and 5283 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X