Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:
    Originally Posted by FNA209 View Post
    Careful there. You may have to take the competence test along with me.

Actually, I can see the libs coming up with a test like that. Once they ascend to power and have a "God-head" in power, they'll likely try to change the method of voting to ensure they stay in power.
    Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
    Actually, I think the last people that were disenfranchised came in Florida under the watch of the GOP. Actually, that was the last big voting corruption controversy that comes to my mind. Corruption, conflict of interest, etc. Sounds like its you "Conserv's" who need the watching...

And actually, I think the last "lib" President was Clinton. He was actually around for quite a while. Yet, he managed to resist the urge to put a competency-test in place. In fact, it seemed he had far fewer restrictions upon freedoms than Bush has placed...
    I agree.

Comment

:
      Originally Posted by FNA209 View Post
      Me too. Of course, if there was a presidential-competence test administered, we wouldn't be having any decisions about the Obamas.
      I mean, wouldn't the world be SO much greater without child-minds choosing who runs the country? No more silly people accusing Obama of being a Muslim, no more people accusing his wife of being a terrorist, no more people accusing George W Bush of having a better service record than JOHN KERRY, no more people voting for Obama simply because he's Black, no more people voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman, no more people voting against Obama because he's Black, no more people voting for Obama because he's Democrat, no more people voting for McCain because he's a Republican, etc. Imagine a world like that. If you are willing or able, that is...
      First, let's remove the televised, and print media from covering the candidates to within 2 weeks prior to elections, limit campaign ads to 2 weeks prior to elections with a provision that an ad must address the issue only, limit the term of elected office to one term, and, adhere to a strict interpretation of the U.S. Constitution, as to who is allowed to run for office of the President of the United States of America.

Will it ever happen? Don't bet your life on it.

Comment

I mean, wouldn't the world be SO much greater without child-minds choosing who runs the country? No more silly people accusing Obama of being a Muslim, no more people accusing his wife of being a terrorist, no more people accusing George W Bush of having a better service record than JOHN KERRY, no more people voting for Obama simply because he's Black, no more people voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman, no more people voting against Obama because he's Black, no more people voting for Obama because he's Democrat, no more people voting for McCain because he's a Republican, etc. Imagine a world like that. If you are willing or able, that is...
        And the ultimate fantasy...

Imagine the libs not voting AT ALL!

Of course, in this wonderous nation, that will not happen, so perhaps a substitute fantasy ...

Imagine Voice Analyzing hardware mandated on the upcoming debates, so a loud buzzer would go off whenever a candidate llied about something. Then, on the third lie, a trap door open and they fell through the floor.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
          Imagine Voice Analyzing hardware mandated on the upcoming debates, so a loud buzzer would go off whenever a candidate llied about something. Then, on the third lie, a trap door open and they fell through the floor.
          Great idea. I'd like to implement your idea here on this forum. With me controlling the trap door, of course.

Comment

I expect that you'll get a lot of support for that. You've got mine. You could call it the "1042 Rule"...the "1042 Rule" is in effect.
            ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamom6 View Post
              "The powerful clay work shows Mrs Obama in the style of an African Queen, wearing large hooped earrings and an "afro pick" comb in her Egyptian-influenced hairstyle."

It ain't metal, honey. She is scary, regarless of the medium used.
              Huh... that's some shiny clay...

Comment

And the ultimate fantasy...

Imagine the libs not voting AT ALL!

Of course, in this wonderous nation, that will not happen, so perhaps a substitute fantasy ...

We may have never shared a similar fantasy for the fate of this country until just now. No matter how much we disagree and bicker...we can always have the trap-door fantasy that brings us together, lol...

Comment

What a bunch of liberal BS political "art." She hates America .... but loves her money. Oh, and did you notice the Flag is not over her heart?
                  Space for rent .........

Comment

And what about those angry mammary glands. YIKES!
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Actually, I think the last people that were disenfranchised came in Florida under the watch of the GOP. Actually, that was the last big voting corruption controversy that comes to my mind. Corruption, conflict of interest, etc. Sounds like its you "Conserv's" who need the watching...
                      Maybe that is the test. If you can't punch a chad out, maybe you are too incompetent to vote. Florida used the same system for years. Yet that one year, all of the sudden 1000s of Democrats were overwhelmed by the difficult task of using a punch card. It speaks volumes of the voter base.
                      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by FNA209 View Post
                        Maybe that is the test. If you can't punch a chad out, maybe you are too incompetent to vote. Florida used the same system for years. Yet that one year, all of the sudden 1000s of Democrats were overwhelmed by the difficult task of using a punch card. It speaks volumes of the voter base.
                        I think it was a bigger case of people being "too stupid" to figure out how to vote. But thanks for playing!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3498 users online. 263 members and 3235 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X