300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing has changed

I have been gone for a while. Started a job and was working to hard to come argue with you.

However, I got free and thought I would comeback and see what is going on.

I see nothing has changed. The right wing nut jobs still post here like their thoughts are fact. The ideas on taxes, abortion, the war and other ideas are still dominated by name calling and insults instead of any real thought provoking statements or arguments.

It is unfortunate that people in such an important walk of life are so close minded for the most part. That they practice bully tactics when arguing and discussing such important topics. I would have expected better from some of the countries finest. YOU are the reason Bush has been able to get away with these BS politics. In fact YOU people are the same people that were at fault for allowing Clinton to get away with the BS. Instead of forming intelligent thought you stick to name calling and listening to the rhetoric and that is the polarizing BS that gets everyone to take sides and shut down any real thought. .

I hope everyone sees now how bad of a Job Bush has done with the economy. That all those stats that were used just 3 years ago were not only misleading but were outright false. Maybe we wouldn't be here if our society was willing to listen to each other more and name call less.

All you right wing bullies that post here. You give the normal conservative people a bad name. You make all of us look bad. The fact that someone who believes in fiscal responsibility, smaller government control and many other core beliefs of the republicans can come here and be berated for simple beliefs is just a shame.

I understand this post will change nothing. The silly polls and the large volume of BS that Trooper will spill out will stay. His loyal goonies will stay strong and support him no matter how stupid his polls and thoughts are. Maybe one day you guys will mature past the point of a 14 year olds ability to debate.

I wish you guys all the best.
    Last edited by bldg0031; 09-19-2008, 12:05 PM.

Originally posted by bldg0031 View Post
    I have been gone for a while. Started a job and was working to hard to come argue with you.

I see nothing has changed. The right wing nut jobs still post here like their thoughts are fact. The ideas on taxes, abortion, the war and other ideas are still dominated by name calling and insults instead of any real thought provoking statements or arguments.

It is unfortunate that people in such an important walk of life are so close minded for the most part. That they practice bully tactics when arguing and discussing such important topics. I would have expected better from some of the countries finest. YOU are the reason Bush has been able to get away with these BS politics. In fact YOU people are the same people that were at fault for allowing Clinton to get away with the BS. Instead of forming intelligent thought you stick to name calling and listening to the rhetoric and that is the polarizing BS that gets everyone to take sides and shut down any real thought. .

I hope everyone sees now how bad of a Job Bush has done with the economy. That all those stats that were used just 3 years ago were not only misleading but were outright false. Maybe we wouldn't be here if our society was willing to listen to each other more and name call less.

All you right wing bullies that post here. You give the normal conservative people a bad name. You make all of us look bad. The fact that someone who believes in fiscal responsibility, smaller government control and many other core beliefs of the republicans can come here and be berated for simple beliefs is just a shame.

I understand this post will change nothing. The silly polls and the large volume of BS that Trooper will spill out will stay. His loyal goonies will stay strong and support him no matter how stupid his polls and thoughts are. Maybe one day you guys will mature past the point of a 14 year olds ability to debate.

That's one of the best posts I've read in awhile. And, if it doesn't make a difference with some, it sure made a difference with me. Nice to read a young man using his head.

BTW, I used to be a computer programmer, many years ago on the IBM 1401, and the IBM 360. The former was in Assembler Language, and the latter in COBOL. Those were the years when a programmer can demand his weight in pay.

Comment

Wow. All that, just for me? You make me blush.
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I'm almost fourteen, get over it. It's not my fault. Seems you don't really like it here, why bother posting a thread about it, go play police cars on the computer.

Comment

No suprises here, Stormy likes a post bashing the right. Entertaining but for the rote repetition of his message.

As for the economy being Bush's fault - please, post your talking points elsewhere.

While the Republican party is not blameless, the Congress has oversight of those agencies. The Congress controlled by democrats. But a meltdown works for them, they think, so they let it happen.

Blame Bush all you want, and truthfully, he could have done more.

As Neil Cavuto said to a "blame bush" congressman the other day - "The buck might stop with Bush, but it has a funny way of passing through your hands first".

Blaming Bush while exonerating Congress' do nothing attitude is simply intellectually dishonest, at the very least.

Quite posting like you're a conservative - conservatives don't use liberal labels, ie "right wing nut jobs". Go back to work.
          For every one hundred men you send us,
          Ten should not even be here.
          Eighty are nothing but targets.
          Nine of them are real fighters;
          We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
          Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
          And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Can you go make a patch or something that'll make vista not a pain in the butt please? It'd be appreciated.

Comment

Niceeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                Can you go make a patch or something that'll make vista not a pain in the butt please? It'd be appreciated.
                I hear SP1 really helps it a lot, but I haven't used it yet.

I'm considering Vista Ultimate for my rig just to get experience with it - though I'd rather go to Windows 7, I can get Vista cheap since I just went back to school.
                For every one hundred men you send us,
                Ten should not even be here.
                Eighty are nothing but targets.
                Nine of them are real fighters;
                We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
                Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
                And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Originally posted by (S)Sgt Elmer View Post
                  No suprises here, Stormy likes a post bashing the right. Entertaining but for the rote repetition of his message.

As for the economy being Bush's fault - please, post your talking points elsewhere.

While the Republican party is not blameless, the Congress has oversight of those agencies. The Congress controlled by democrats. But a meltdown works for them, they think, so they let it happen.

As Neil Cavuto said to a "blame bush" congressman the other day - "The buck might stop with Bush, but it has a funny way of passing through your hands first".

Blaming Bush while exonerating Congress' do nothing attitude is simply intellectually dishonest, at the very least.

Quite posting like you're a conservative - conservatives don't use liberal labels, ie "right wing nut jobs". Go back to work.
                  The problem is not just Bushes fault. It started with Clinton and some of the things that happened in the late 90s that he allowed and the committee allowed back in those days. Who lead congress back in the late 90s?

It was the decisions made from around 97-04 that has caused the mess we are in now. I believe the congress was republican during that era. Funny?

I really think there is enough blame to go around to a lot of people. Clinton and Bush head the boat though. I have no problem blaming congress as well with the two presidents .. but makes sure you are going after the right era of congress .. the problem that lead to this was 97-03 .. how lead that congress? Nothing gets better if you can't understand the problem.

My point was simple. The rhetoric posted on here by the FAR right wing nut jobs was saying how good of a job Bush was doing rebuilding the economy .. Seems they were clearly wrong. But you will never hear them admit it.

I will call the Far left Nut jobs just as I call the far right Nut jobs. But there are no far left people here. There some left but they are not that far left as the right wing nut jobs that follow 1042 like he is the king instead of the clown he is.

Taylor: And to answer why I posted here ... Just let you see some thoughts. Hoping that some of you may read and understand your own faults. Am I guilty of some of them to .. Yes .. sometimes. What was the point of your post? Did it prove much? Nope just tried to take aim at me instead of the ideas. INTERESTING. And just for the record .. I am longer a programmer .. I am one of you.

Comment

I hear Mac is coming out with some children compatible computers for you slower folk.

Comment

I hear Mac is coming out with some children compatible computers for you slower folk.
                      Yeah I didn't hear anything about it.

I did some tricks with HTML and Javascript and found out what computer your using

So is this compatible with Vista? If it is let me know, I'll check into it.

I get some diversity, for the most part, it's from GroundPounder who doesn't post long posts for no other reason than to just "get it out" he's opened my eyes some I will admit. However, if your just going to come on here and bash people for no reason other than giving their opinion on things, you don't come across to me as smart or someone that I can see taking advice from.

Comment

Originally posted by (S)Sgt Elmer View Post

Oh, so you finally admit a meltdown will happen, eh? But, you'll blame congress, just because it's a Democratic congress. I don't think you've got a clue.

I maintain it's the dems and the repubs who've sold America down the river. Who else is there to blame? It's the only two party's allowed to be elected.

Comment

The problem is not just Bushes fault. It started with Clinton and some of the things that happened in the late 90s that he allowed and the committee allowed back in those days. Who lead congress back in the late 90s?

It was the decisions made from around 97-04 that has caused the mess we are in now. I believe the congress was republican during that era. Funny?

I really think there is enough blame to go around to a lot of people. Clinton and Bush head the boat though. I have no problem blaming congress as well with the two presidents .. but makes sure you are going after the right era of congress .. the problem that lead to this was 97-03 .. how lead that congress? Nothing gets better if you can't understand the problem.

My point was simple. The rhetoric posted on here by the FAR right wing nut jobs was saying how good of a job Bush was doing rebuilding the economy .. Seems they were clearly wrong. But you will never hear them admit it.

I will call the Far left Nut jobs just as I call the far right Nut jobs. But there are no far left people here. There some left but they are not that far left as the right wing nut jobs that follow 1042 like he is the king instead of the clown he is.

Taylor: And to answer why I posted here ... Just let you see some thoughts. Hoping that some of you may read and understand your own faults. Am I guilty of some of them to .. Yes .. sometimes. What was the point of your post? Did it prove much? Nope just tried to take aim at me instead of the ideas. INTERESTING. And just for the record .. I am longer a programmer .. I am one of you.

This is not directed at you, bldg0031.

And, when Ron Paul explains to all of you why America is in a mess, what do the voters do, the voters turn him down in the primaries. Why? Because they didn't think Ron Paul was able to win. Give me a freakin' break. Where are your brains?
                          Last edited by Stormy; 11-02-2008, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Le plus ça change, le plus c’est la même chose.
                            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah I didn't hear anything about it.

I did some tricks with HTML and Javascript and found out what computer your using

So is this compatible with Vista? If it is let me know, I'll check into it.

I get some diversity, for the most part, it's from GroundPounder who doesn't post long posts for no other reason than to just "get it out" he's opened my eyes some I will admit. However, if your just going to come on here and bash people for no reason other than giving their opinion on things, you don't come across to me as smart or someone that I can see taking advice from.
                              1042 has trained you well.

Just like in the other thread you attack me not the ideas presented.

See this is the problem I speak of.

my points were clear .. the arguments here always come down to this. Lets try to make the other guy look dumb and use our numbers to make us think we are right. This doesn't make you right!

A cheap picture may be entertaining but it proves nothing.

Name calling doesn't prove anything. If you read my post that is what I am trying to get at.

Lets talk about the ideas .. not each others brain pan.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4344 users online. 291 members and 4053 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X