300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Model Selling Virginity for 1M Euros

I wonder if Father Quido Sarduche has sanctioned this venture?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian model plans to sell virginity for 1m euros

An Italian model who swears she has never had sex plans to sell her virginity for one million euros, or £792,000.

By Nick Squires in Perugia
    Last Updated: 9:22PM BST 16 Sep 2008

Raffella Fico: Her family insist that despite her good looks and sexy image, she remains a virgin

Showgirl and men's magazine model Raffella Fico, 20, told an Italian magazine: "I can't wait to see who's going to pull out the money to have me."

Miss Fico, who appeared in the Italian version of Big Brother earlier this year, said she would use the cash to buy a house in Rome and pay for acting classes.

"I don't know what it's like to have sex," she told the magazine, Chi, adding that if the man who bought her virginity was ugly then she would quickly get over it.

"If I don't like him I'll just have a glass of wine and forget about it," said the aspiring actress from Naples - hometown of screen siren Sophia Loren.

Her family insisted that despite her good looks and sexy image, she remained a virgin.

"She's never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother's grave. She's a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night," her brother told the magazine.

She is the not the first woman to auction her virginity for a large sum. An 18-year-old US student in San Diego, Natalie Dylan, recently told the Howard Stern show she would have sex for the first time for $1 million to pay her college fees.

In 2005 a Peruvian model, also 18, put herself up for sale to help pay her family's medical bills but ended up having second thoughts and turning down $1.5 million.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-model-plans-

To all you Americans who think you can afford this, the exchange rate is so bad now it'd cost like 10 million, (actually I think it's like 2 million, still expensive).

Comment

No thanks.

I'd rather pay dinner and beer for a slut then a million for a virgin
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

She's a devout Catholic

Sure she is. Shes having premarital sex and doing it thru prostitution. I have a feeling the bible has a few verses that condemn that. She might as well have sex with a women just to complete the trifecta.
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

"If I don't like him I'll just have a glass of wine and forget about it,"
          Poor girl, This is how my wife got married...

M-11
          “All men dream...... But not equally..
          Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
          but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
          for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

A fashion model and a virgin?

Who is she kidding?..

Comment

Virgins are overrated.
              ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

If she's a virgin, then I'm the Pope. And I ain't even Catholic.

I mean, think about it. She's supposedly lead a pristine, moral life and suddenly, she decides to pimp herself out....to buy a friggin HOUSE. I'm sorry, but if she's all the sudden willing to sell herself for a house and acting lessons, then it's a fairly safe assumption (IMHO) that she's been riding the high hard one for a awhile.
                “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Originally posted by gadphto89
                  hahha anyone who thinks she's a virgin is very naive
                  I read somewhere that she will agree to a polygraph.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by nuthead View Post
                    If she's a virgin, then I'm the Pope. And I ain't even Catholic.

I mean, think about it. She's supposedly lead a pristine, moral life and suddenly, she decides to pimp herself out....to buy a friggin HOUSE. I'm sorry, but if she's all the sudden willing to sell herself for a house and acting lessons, then it's a fairly safe assumption (IMHO) that she's been riding the high hard one for a awhile.
                    It's all in the picture. It's the provocative way she looks at us. Kinda hinting at, you know, like she wants to see the size of it. I think she's a virgin.

Comment

#1 Which virginity is she selling?

#2 I want a V-Fax history report.

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                        No thanks.

Oh yeah? How 'bout if you had a billion? It's only paper. On the other hand, she's all warm flesh and blood.

ps. and smells good too.

Comment

Who knows..pretty girls can be virgins..she is wearing an awful lot of make-up ...maybe she has a goat face that helped her stay a virgin. She may have a hairy face....waxing does a body good.

She is awfully seductive looking , as said...could be her modeling training, but that come-hither look is awfully genuine looking. Then again..she could just be a tease and has done everything but actual intercourse .......like Lewinsky in her Oval Office/cigar days of youth.

What a true gem, huh.......

She is just a high priced Ho...

MEOW
                          "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                            No thanks.

Said it right! Sluts are the greatest! Father Leykis says you should only spend $40 on a date!

Comment

:
                              Originally Posted by justhomp View Post
                              No thanks.

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                              Said it right! Sluts are the greatest! Father Leykis says you should only spend $40 on a date!
                              And another $50 bucks on moxycycline, and 'Crabs Begone'.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2849 users online. 156 members and 2693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X