Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin Speaks

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palin Speaks

    As you all know, Mrs. Palin has started taking questions from audience members at political rallies. Below is a link to an 8min video of her answering several questions from different audience members. Try if you can, to listen to the whole question asked by each audience member and listed to Mrs. Palin's whole responses. I may be wrong but it seems like rather than at least trying to circumvent a question like most politicians do, she flat out ignores parts of a certain question that asks for specific answers while speaking endlessly on parts of a question that she's comfortable with. The very last question exemplifies my observation.

    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...n.townhall.cnn

  • #2
    Originally posted by eddib View Post
    . I may be wrong but it seems like rather than at least trying to circumvent a question like most politicians do, she flat out ignores parts of a certain question that asks for specific answers while speaking endlessly on parts of a question that she's comfortable with.

    Wow....you are correct I have never heard BHO do this, or Kerry, or Gore, or Bush or (insert name here)
    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
      Wow....you are correct I have never heard BHO do this, or Kerry, or Gore, or Bush or (insert name here)
      Me neither
      The All New
      2013
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

      (any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
        Wow....you are correct I have never heard BHO do this, or Kerry, or Gore, or Bush or (insert name here)
        True. It is political speak. But she sure is quick in the next breath to talk about how she's going to change washington.
        Her short track record to-date in Alaska looks very Washington to me. She's not even 2 yrs into the gov job and is already under an ethics investigation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
          Wow....you are correct I have never heard BHO do this, or Kerry, or Gore, or Bush or (insert name here)
          So that makes it okay, right?
          ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

          Comment


          • #6
            That's good, that means she has more guts then most (male) politicians...I haven't seen Obama talking to floks w/o a teleprompter, and please corect me if I'm wrong...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gadphto89
              the liberal media actually criticized her recently for NOT using a teleprompter and from preparing her speech ahead of time memorizing it.

              that's how low they will go to attack her
              That's b/c the media are a bunch of haters, who are afraid of a strong woman that didn't have to open her legs to get to the top...
              Last edited by Southflaguy; 09-19-2008, 07:46 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                That's b/c the media are a bunch of haters, who are afraid of a strong woman that didn't have to open her legs to get to the top...
                Oh yehhh riiiiight... i'm glad i read this thread, i needed a laugh this afternoon

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jellybean400 View Post
                  Oh yehhh riiiiight... i'm glad i read this thread, i needed a laugh this afternoon
                  Everytime a woman is sucessful people are hating...Oh well PALIN 2012...Here let's me make you laugh again...

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU&NR=1
                  Last edited by Southflaguy; 09-20-2008, 04:27 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gadphto89
                    the liberal media actually criticized her recently for NOT using a teleprompter and from preparing her speech ahead of time memorizing it.

                    that's how low they will go to attack her
                    You're a bit confused. She was criticized for saying her teleprompter was broken during her convention speech, and she gave the rest of the speech from memory. This was proven to be a lie. Look it up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gadphto89
                      the liberal media actually criticized her recently for NOT using a teleprompter and from preparing her speech ahead of time memorizing it.

                      that's how low they will go to attack her
                      Here you go, I did the work for you :
                      http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-s...pter-myth.html

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 5988 users online. 357 members and 5631 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X