300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession radical Islam dvd...

On the Sunday paper, this past weekend, we got this DVD called "Obsession radical Islam war against the West" (it was in the coupon section)...I saw it today, very intresting to say the least...It had me wondering if it had a political motive behind it, or just hype to send money to the people who made the DVD...You might have seen it, anyway check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMLJJEDDDGc

Here is a story about it...
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miam...ry/687954.html
    sigpic

I got it in the mail man.

Comment

I got one in the mail and with the Sun-Sentinel. The one in the paper, in small print, said it was "paid advertisement" and showed a list of newspapers that were paid to carry it.

The group behind it is a bit shady...

Either way, I tossed both copies.
      Last edited by JTShooter; 09-16-2008, 09:47 PM.
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
        I got one in the mail and with the Sun-Sentinel. The one in the paper, in small print, said it was "paid advertisement" and showed a list of newspapers that were paid to carry it.

The group behind it is a bit shady...

Either way, I tossed both copies.
        If I might ask, whats shady about it? I'm not saying it is or isn't.. just asking.

Comment

There are only three known "members" in charge of the Clarion group. Two are film makers and one is something else (can't remember and don't feel like looking it up again).

On top of that, they're "non-partisan, non-profit, etc" yet the funding for this "movie" came from ONE individual. And more so against them, they won't disclose any of their major "financial contributors"... I don't know, just seems shady... awfully secretive for a group that claims to want to "educate the masses on national security issues"...
          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
            There are only three known "members" in charge of the Clarion group. Two are film makers and one is something else (can't remember and don't feel like looking it up again).

On top of that, they're "non-partisan, non-profit, etc" yet the funding for this "movie" came from ONE individual. And more so against them, they won't disclose any of their major "financial contributors"... I don't know, just seems shady... awfully secretive for a group that claims to want to "educate the masses on national security issues"...
            Oh, I see what your saying. Thanks.

Comment

Hm. I just got this in the mail yesterday. I thought it was strange, but it is a little intriguing at the same time. I'll probably watch it.

Hopefully it's not some brainwashing terrorist tactic or something.

Comment

I watched the program a few months ago on some tv program, it actually was very good. Worth the time to watch it...
                Retired LASD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5923 users online. 333 members and 5590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X