Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And SHE'S going to 'handle' Biden?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU

I keep hearing from people on the right that Palin is going to eat Biden's *** come debate time. I just don't see it. For as much flack as Obama gets for his inability to 'head-on' address the issues in a non-canned format, I don't see why Palin gets a free pass for her obvious lack of the same...

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post

I keep hearing from people on the right that Palin is going to eat Biden's *** come debate time. I just don't see it. For as much flack as Obama gets for his inability to 'head-on' address the issues in a non-canned format, I don't see why Palin gets a free pass for her obvious lack of the same...
    And, I keep reading rumors that Biden will step down for 'health' reasons. I can feel a 'cat-fight' coming between Hillary and Palin.

Comment

Palin will be destroyed in a debate with Biden.
      ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
        Palin will be destroyed in a debate with Biden.
        Aren't the Republicans counting on Biden coming across as a bully?

Comment

Originally posted by nr5667 View Post
          Aren't the Republicans counting on Biden coming across as a bully?
          They'll spin it which ever way their campaign stratagists dictate...probably with more phony outrage much like the pig / lipstick issue.

But, here's the deal...if Palin can't hand some "bullying" from a US Senator in a friendly debate, then why the hell would we want her representing us internationally when it isn't a debate, and real world shiit is on the line?
          ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post

Funny - I saw direct answers to direct questions.
            Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 09-13-2008, 01:50 AM.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

"If I can dream.....why can't my drerams come true...."

Biden is a bufoon, chauvanist and oh...by the way...admitted he was a cheating liar.

She won't have to say a word and she will already have won.
              The All New
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
                And, I keep reading rumors that Biden will step down for 'health' reasons. I can feel a 'cat-fight' coming between Hillary and Palin.
                He even said out loud the other day he was not the most qualified - that the Hilldabeast was. What a dork.

He's right of course, but he's still a cheating dork.
                The All New
                - M1Garand

Comment

The interview was a setup in an attempt to smear her. Portions of Palins responses was cut from the interview. Don't ever trust those liberal bastards.
                  Gibson is an old has been. I don't think I've watched or seen him in over ten years.
                  Last edited by tony.o; 09-13-2008, 02:38 AM.
                  The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
                    They'll spin it which ever way their campaign stratagists dictate...probably with more phony outrage much like the pig / lipstick issue.

But, here's the deal...if Palin can't hand some "bullying" from a US Senator in a friendly debate, then why the hell would we want her representing us internationally when it isn't a debate, and real world shiit is on the line?
                    Yeah, the world will fear President Obama.
                    The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

Better watch it, if Obama is not elected, Europe is going to be mad. What ever will we do then.
                        Last edited by charles353; 09-13-2008, 09:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

The interview was a setup in an attempt to smear her. Portions of Palins responses was cut from the interview. Don't ever trust those liberal bastards.
                          Gibson is an old has been. I don't think I've watched or seen him in over ten years.
                          Prove that something was cut from the clip I provided. I'm tired of people whining about things and not backing it up around here. There was nothing in that clip I provided that was cut or taken out, it was a straight-forward 2-3 minutes of interviewing. You sound bitter because your VP-choice wasn't at her best that night. And to further emphasize your simple bitterness and petty bickering, you say something as irrelevant and pointless as "Gibson is an old has been". Who cares? What does THAT have to do with ANYTHING? You sound like the kid at the playground who got picked last for dodge-ball...

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                            Funny - I saw direct answers to direct questions.
                            Of course you would. The debates I was referencing aren't for people like you. You're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. But for the people who will be vulnerable to the process of thinking and analyzing when they watch the debates, Palin giving answers such as this won't bode well...

Its amazing how people can sit and criticize Obama for something and yet totally look the other way when Palin is blatantly doing the same. Partisanship has destroyed American politics...

Comment

The interview was a setup in an attempt to smear her.
                              And how did that happen? Did ABC Newsgoons kick in her door at 0300, shove her in front of a camera, fondle their blackjacks and rasp "Soon you will beg for an interview." ?

A week ago McCain campaign manager Rick Davis told Fox News "we run our campaign, not the news media" and Mrs. Palin would sit for an interview when she'd be treated with "respect and deference".

The campaign gave the job to Charlie Gibson. His cameraman uses a soft-focus filter, how tough could he be, ? Gosh, how were they to know he'd thow a hardball right at her head with a question about the Bush Doctrine.

If she doesn't know what her President said, you'd think she'd know what she said. When Gibson misquoted her remarks to her church about "a task that is from God" her reponse was a wimpy "You know, I don't know if that was my exact quote."

You may see that as a setup and a smear. I see it as rank incompetence on Gibson's part. Mrs. Palin should have bitch-slapped him, shown him the door, and told ABC to send someone who went to a tougher school than "Good Morning America."

Gibson's not ready for prime time and neither is Mrs. Palin.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6141 users online. 353 members and 5788 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X